Anker camera batteries

So I was browsing on Amazon for some accessories for my Sony a5000 and saw that Ravpower makes replacement batteries for a slew of the Sony cameras including mine and these have better battery life and performance than the one that Sony supplies with the camera and it got me to wondering does @AnkerOfficial have any plans to make replacement batteries for the leading brands of DSLR and mirrorless cameras?

Any thoughts or opinions are welcome ladies and gents!

3 Likes

Seems like a good market to dip into. These cameras are all the rage now with so many professionals carrying lots of spare batteries etc

1 Like

Yes please, I could use a good battery for my Nikon camera. The aftermarket ones are great, but they get limited uses before you have to replace them. They last longer in terms of on time, but longevity wise they suck. Maybe Anker can fix this issue and make high quality lasting batteries

1 Like

Yes, I would go for that. In photograpy one can’t have too many batteries - or memory cards.

I had my share of trouble with off brand batteries for my Nikon, so I went back to official ones. Off brands were unreliable and with a tendency to heat up both during use and recharging. I’m sure Anker would make great camera batteries.

And, now that I come to think of it, why not standard size rechargeable batteries as well - you know, AA, AAA and so on?

3 Likes

I’d love to see Anker make some camera batteries! We like having extra batteries but the branded ones are always so expensive. We always get at least one extra for each digital camera since we like to be able to switch while on a trip. Off-brand ones are always so iffy but I don’t think we’d have to worry about it with Anker.

1 Like