Anker Bolder LC90 Review

Great review and photos as always Paul.

I’m still using my LC40 that I got from the PowerUser page years ago. Anker torches are certainly built to last!

2 Likes

Thanks @Macgyver15 appriciate it :+1:
The LC90 is going to Dad for Christmas, i may snap up a LC40 for comparison.

3 Likes

Thanks @chrisjwaggoner :metal:t2:

1 Like

Guys, I’ve ordered the LC40, I couldn’t resist :grimacing:
Mainly due to the positive comments and reviews here, including @ndalby review here and on Amazon.
Watch this space for a comparison review soon.

2 Likes

Excellent torch to add to the collection, have several (rechargeable and battery versions) dotted around different places…

1 Like

Wow, I’m jealous :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I will have them some time when they are available in Canada. Or when I go cross border :rofl:

1 Like

Won’t Amazon.com deliver to Canada?

1 Like

It also adds a shipping price, Shipping is not free in some cases for buying over Amazon.com (US) and delivery in Canada.

1 Like

Arrived today @Ice1, review currently in progress.

2 Likes

Wow glad to hear! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Add duty and taxes to the shipping and then may be it’s worth to buy a dollar store flash light :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I was so happy with this review, I entered several times for the power draw on this!

1 Like

Thanks @Erich_Robinowitz1
Shame you missed out. If you can hop online and pick one up, you won’t be disappointed.

3 Likes

Just received this flashlight as a Christmas gift today. It works well, but the fuckin end cap is on so tight, I will have to use tools to open and charge the thing.

And as I broke the seal on the box, why isn’t there any pamphlets inside the box as shown in your photo above?

Anker. You have disappointed me. I purchase your cables, chargers, portable chargers, and Sound Core speakers frequently as gifts.

Great products. I am sure this is just the exception.

1 Like

I have the LC40 and there is NO need to remove the end cap to charge it.
Its a little piece of rubber which has to be opened to put in the plug ad the end cap.

That’s all.
May be the LC90 is different.

Hey @ninemilechuck It sounds odd that you’re struggling to get the end cap off.
I was able to remove mine be hand and would only recommend tightening by hand too.
Have you managed to get it off yet?
If not, return it to the place you purchased it from for an exchange. I’m sure it’s a one off, and once you get a working light you’ll be very happy with it.
Paul.

1 Like

I see from Paul’s comment, that’s another construction.
Sorry did not know that.
May be the thread of the cap is a little sluggish. (stiff)
So I would use some silicon oil to improve it.

Silicon oil helps a lot in those cases.
I use it very often.

1 Like