Anker Auction House | Soundcore Liberty Air

Perhaps @AnkerOfficial could make a one time exception and award both as winners each withdrawing the points then make a clarification rule for future auctions.

1 Like

Haha, nice idea, but it won’t happen :joy:. Anker has had this happen before, and they have a rule. Unless for some reason they changed it.

Basically everyone else is hoping they have changed the rule so @ndalby wins :joy:

How do you know the rule makes you the winner right now??? I just think it’s everyone having different interpretations of what we know of the compettion so far. No one wants the rule changed we just want clarity

1 Like

I’m basing it off what happens in previous auctions, when we had this exact situation. The bids placed at 12:00am we’re not counted, and it was explained in the winners announcement as well.

I thought the winners announcement talked about the amount bid not the time

Read it

“Macgyver15 has won the auction, and will be bringing home Soundcore Liberty Lite for 680 PowerBucks!

Although Jesse_Hernandez1 was the last bidder before 12:00am PDT, he wasn’t able to offer a higher bidding price than Macgyver15.”

This makes it crystal clear that you have to bid before 12:00am the day that the auction ends.

I’m this same auction there were bids that were at 12:00 exactly, and they were disregarded.

Again as @ktkundy is stating that’s your interpretation and clearly others have a different interpretation of what’s stated. So instead if going back and forth arguing let’s all just agree to disagree and wait for the official answer. No need to keep going on and on about this

9 Likes

Okay, I understand that, and I respect that.

I’m just curious as to how you are interpreting it?

Exactly!

“Shakespeare: 'Much ado about nothing”

1 Like

Haven’t seen that one. It was in town last year, and I meant to go, but something else came up.

Wise words my friend :+1:

2 Likes

Next time @AnkerTechnical should put the nebula capsule up :joy:. I’d love to see what happens with that :joy:

so who wins? we need correct interpretation of the rules

1 Like

Hasn’t been announced yet :joy:

It will probably be announced on Monday. Just as it is stated in the rules

This post has more general discussion and comments as compared to actual bid (posts).

There has to be a better way to know the highest bid rather than going through hundreds of replies

2 Likes

This was a crazy auction. It will be very interesting to see who the winner is. It would be epic of Anker gives away 2 Soundcore Liberty Airs and clarify the rules for future auctions. Guess we have to wait until Monday to see what happens

1 Like

Maybe the can put the bid number as you scroll the page or write a post. That way you always see the highest bid

2 Likes

I agree two wins this this would be epic with an announcement of official rules.

2 Likes

Exactly! Let’s see what Anker does

1 Like