Anker Auction House | Soundcore Flare 2

970PB

Sorry to be dim, ive been in the pub all afternoon! Is that 7pm UK time?

1 Like

Paul!

Was it because “Friday is payday”!:rofl:

1 Like

1000 PB bid

1 Like

1100 PB bid

1200 PB bid

Good work by @Unnamed rounding us off to the nearest hundred…

Not payday until next week, i think.
Its just been one of those mornings and a few of us decided to walk to the local pub for an early lunch. That’s were we stayed, back in the office now trying to stay awake!

1 Like

1300 PB Bid

1400 PB Bid

auction points almost doubled since I last saw here :rofl:

and @AnkerOfficial may be laughing out loud as well

GIF-Clap-applause-good-job-nice-one-clapping-laugh-Mike-Tyson-GIF

2 Likes

It is going be expensive for somebody for sure ! 1500 PB’s … Lets go :rocket:

1 Like

I’d be down for a Trance but not a Flare 2 :wink:

Bid 1600 PBs

Not sure where this will end exactly, but 6000+ would put it in line with the cost of items won in a powerdraw. Based on item cost and the number of bids / cost of bids for similar items.

I really wanted to have the Flare 2… but at this rate, I think this will end up with @Insider or @ndalby … finally they too would get to use their powerbucks on Auction, in a grand way :rofl:

3 Likes

Powerdraw is worse value than auction, as you easily burn many hundreds and still slim chance of winning.

1700 PB

Let’s slow down a bit… 1720 PB

Yup it’s a marathon not a sprint :joy:

This quickly went out of my range too :rofl:. I’ll just grab some popcorns and watch this :joy:

this auction train does not have any stops, going at high speed … members will just be left watching like the folks in the image

This item seems wanted by many!!

I wonder if this will be snipped at the last minute or somebody will go in to make sure it doesn’t get taken away from them

2 Likes