Anker Auction House | Roav SmartCharge F2

If there is no need you should no go for it.
Same is regarding “power draw”.

1 Like

I agree. I like to save and accumulate my bucks for something that I’d want or need and try and win it rather for the sake of just having something. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s how I usually like to do it as well. I have done my fair share of power draws, with one win and a bunch of losses. My in-laws are originally from the Netherlands and when they moved to the U.S. they always took care of the kids before themselves. So they still have their 2007 Toyota Corolla that doesn’t have bluetooth in it. They drive to our home 4 days a week to take care of our kids, and about 2.5 hours to visit my sister-in-law and they always are holding their phone to talk on it (as much as we tell them not to). So I figured this would be a good fit for them as all of our cars have bluetooth already.

3 Likes

Want anker to put some earphones on the auction… I think I’ll pass this one…

1 Like

So if there is an auction each month, there should be something of interest for everyone. I will bid when such nice part for me will be in auction …:slight_smile:

3 Likes

That will bring it well into the 1000’s for sure.

1 Like

congrats @Tim_Searles :gift:

1 Like

Congrats @Tim_Searles hope it provides your in laws many hours of enjoyment

1 Like

congrats @Tim_Searles …enjoy!

1 Like

Congrats @Tim_Searles!

2 Likes

@Macgyver15 hope you had a great birthday!

1 Like

Congrats. I hope the next auction is something everyone wants or could need so we have a real battle

congrats @Tim_Searles

1 Like

@Muhammad_02 I did indeed! Thanks for asking :grin: the Arsenal win the day before made it even better :wink:

yeh 2-0 good derby that.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial whens the next auction?

2 Likes

@Muhammad_02 Anker said that the auctions will be back to being monthly for this year so I’d imagine it’ll be about the same time next month.

Usually they have been running mid month each month, so I wouldn’t expect it until around the 2nd week of February

1 Like

Appreciate all of the congrats everyone. I know they will be super surprised and grateful for it.

2 Likes

Congrats on the win bud

1 Like