Anker Auction House | Roav SmartCharge F2

TODAY’S AUCTION: Roav SmartCharge F2

Introducing Roav SmartCharge F2, the charger that brings Bluetooth connectivity to any car. Broadcast audio from your phone through FM radio, and make hands-free calls while you drive!

- Bluetooth 4.2
- Integrated App
- PowerIQ 2.0 Fast Charging
- USB Input
- AUX Output

We’ll start the bidding at 10 PowerBucks.

Good luck!

The Rules:

1. Bidding starts at 10 PowerBucks.

2. Users may raise the bid in the comments by numbers divisible by 10 (10, 20, 30, etc.), and may not raise the bid by more than 100 PowerBucks at one time.

3. The highest bidder at the end of the auction will win.

4. If the highest bidder at the end of the auction does not have the required balance of PowerBucks, the prize will go to the next-highest bidder.

5. The PowerBucks required for the prize will be withdrawn from the winner’s account within 3 business days of the winning announcement being made.

6. Each user may make an unlimited number of bids.

7. This auction event ends on January 20th, 2019 at 12:00 am, PDT. The winner will be announced on January 21st.

8. Open to residents in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.

9. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Anker Auction House | WINNER

Congratulations to @Tim_Searles!

@Tim_Searles has won this edition of the Anker Auction, and will be bringing home a Roav SmartCharge F2 for 250 PowerBucks! Hope your in laws will happy to receive this sweet gift!

If you have suggestions for what you’d like to see in the next auction, feel free to drop them in the comments. Be sure to stick around the community for the latest news and events, and we’ll see you at the next Anker Auction!

Power On!

11 Likes

Good luck friends!
I am not in the game, as there is no need.

And do always remember.
Let’s have fun with that auctions! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Good luck to those entering…like @fhassm not in the game on this one as I already have my car charge and audio needs covered :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind the upgrade from the f1 so I’m in for 20 powerbucks

3 Likes

I’m gonna pass on this one as well as I got it last year on my power user page.

Good luck to everyone entering and the eventual winner! :grin:

3 Likes

I bid 40 Powerbucks because why not.

2 Likes

Same situation here. Good luck for the bidders!

5 Likes

50 bucks :relaxed:

2 Likes

Good luck guys :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I bid 60 PowerBucks.

100 powerbuckaroos

1 Like

I bid 110 PowerBucks.

I’m sticking with my F0, so good luck to everyone.

I raise ya and bid 150

1 Like

I bid 160 PowerBucks.

Whow what enthusiasm!

Hope there is nobody who has to mortgage his car after starting so dedicated! :joy:

1 Like

I wish that Anker would do PB auctions more often. Also, I hope that no one bids anymore lol.

1 Like