Anker Auction House | eufy BodySense Smart Scale

@elmo41683
If you’re feeling froggy jump.:joy::joy:

I’ll be lurking until this ends.:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

nah i already got mine…remember it doesn’t register my weight because I’m a Hippo

@elmo41683 Haha oh man. You are funny.

@ncro, @Jesse_Hernandez1, @Quinn_Armstrong - guys it looks like only @Mark_Dunsmore can beat himself in this bidding :joy:

1 Like

I use a truck scale at work for my weight checks so yea… :grin:

1 Like

You could put the scales side by side and put one foot on each. Then do a little math and wallah you have your weight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, unless someone wants to spend a lot of PowerBucks. After all, the approximate rate of PowerBucks to US Dollars is 10 Powerbucks equals $1 USD. But then again, we all earn PowerBucks for free.

Nothing is free time is money​:thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I suddenly just had an image of someone straddling scales two fisting a cell phone in each hand running the app trying to calculate their BMI hahahaha

2 Likes

You should have patented this!

And may be EUFY can use this trick to increase the sales numbers of scales! :joy:

1 Like

Lol, yeah the scales could communicate with each other so you don’t have to fumble with two phones to get your BMI like @monk3e foresaw

1 Like

I bid 960 bucks

6 Likes

Wow! @Jesse_Hernandez1 is top bidder… ends today…

1 Like

It actually ended 1 minute after he bid. Congrats, @Jesse_Hernandez1!

1 Like

Congrats buddy @Jesse_Hernandez1
I am sure @Mark_Dunsmore is very happy too :grin:

1 Like

It’s all good. I was looking forward to getting one, but now I’ll just buy myself one and stick it under the Christmas tree.

Might as well. 970.

1 Like

Sorry buddy couldn’t help myself :sunglasses: I’ll make sure it has a good home and put it to good use.

2 Likes

You know what, I am that slow with this lol. 12 am to me was tonight, not last night. This goes to show how little sleep I’ve gotten all weekend.

1 Like

You may tell us all your efforts!
Loosing or gaining weight! :grin:

3 Likes

No worries! I figure if I wasn’t willing to be awake at midnight, then I just didn’t want it badly enough.

1 Like