Anker at Mobile World Congress Preview!

It seems to me that Anker has their charger business pretty well under control, and where there are still improvements to be made in that area, I look forward to seeing what else they create. Zolo, Eufy, and Roav have all put out some pretty innovative/interesting products in the last year or so, and I look forward to seeing what else Anker comes up with. Maybe a wider range of bluetooth earphones, or even a wider selection of wired options? Or maybe Eufy will expand its range of smart home accessories? I donā€™t know, but Iā€™d love to see a reliable, lower-cost option like Anker expand into some of the areas that could really use competition, like smart speakers or something like that.

So no announcement on day 1 yet looking forward tho!

While what you say is true, I think there is a lot of demand for innovation (or at least catching up to the latest standards) in power products.

Eufy will be doing some of that this year per @AnkerOfficial and trademark filing for Eufy Security.

3 Likes

Would expect to see most of them come tomorrow.

1 Like

Hope they got some cameras in there.

1 Like

Iā€™d rather see the outā€™nā€™about emphasized. The need for home security should really drop down to nil as we all own good quality low cost items with us to be unplugged and our homes have little valuable contents. No need to lock your doors as the houses have similar contents.

Thereā€™s big enough problems out there to solve.

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical cannot wait to see your new releases announcement!

I spy a new speaker called Flareā€¦

3 Likes

Top spotting there :thumbsup:

Nicely spotted there @elmo41683ā€¦looks like it has a light up ring base, same shape and just a bit bigger than the Capsule in size from the looks of itā€¦

1 Like

The light is nice, itā€™s similar to an ihome speaker I won last year from Camel. Itā€™s a mood light to go with whatever is playing. Itā€™s great but more of a gimick if you ask me. Iā€™d rather better speaker quality.

Or the like the JBL mood light speaker is quite nice

Looking the image it seems there are a few cylindrical speakers and the wireless chargers we already known of, not a lot new stuff perhaps?

It seems so, unfortunately.

We also learn that the PowerWave 7.5 Stand/Pad are NOT capped at 7.5W, but rather 10. It seems that the headlining feature is the ability to cool down the charging process better than competitors.

We see that the Pad will cost $43 and the Stand will come in at $47, both available on Amazon for a March 15 launch.

Source: https://androidheadlines.com/2018/02/anker-announces-new-wireless-charging-system.html

2 Likes