Anker at Mobile World Congress Preview!

I hope to see some PD stuff and to see USB-C present in the new devices. No more MicroB please.

2 Likes

I would love to see more USB-C accessories - some manufacturers have started using USB-C ports on accessories like headphones, and I would love to see Anker do the same. some of the power banks offer USB-C recharging, so let’s see it on more of them, and maybe even on some headphones or other products!

2 Likes

Agreed but both would be nice most Android devices out there are still micro.

1 Like

Really?

What Android devices are still releasing with microB?

Anker already has so many products with microB; I don’t think they need to release any more.

2 Likes

Hype is real!! :scream::scream::astonished:

Same. Good point

Now I will hold up on some purchases

1 Like

I’m thinking with new products comes a price drop or better sales on the older products so I agree, I will wait and see before making a jump on things now

I would still love something for the Apple Watch. It’s not going away. The Apple night stand is like £70. Come on Anker. Hook me up :yum:
Or at least I hope your new wireless pads can charge a series 1 Apple Watch. That would be a start.

1 Like

Doesn’t the Apple watch require a special chip in order to access and charge it? If so I don’t think their wireless pads will charge it, unless they utilize that apple tech

Definitely would like to see more PD power banks and chargers as well as the Zolo smart speakers :slight_smile:

Series 1 Apple Watch uses special magnetic induction charge but some has found they can use certain Qi chargers for series 3 watches.

I’ve seen the series 3 being charged on a charging pad.
Maybe I’ll have to get a new one :grin:

All the cheap Androids which take up most of the Android market. Don’t get me wrong I want to see type c as well, both micro and type c would be ideal. I would imagine that people who buy cheap Androids rarely Buy accessories like power Banks anyway.

1 Like

Agree, but do you really think Anker should have new releases with micro?

They already have a plethora of products with micro.

@AnkerOfficial when can we expect the new wireless chargers to be for sale that we saw at CES. I wanna buy a wireless charger but not the old one since the new one is coming

Well, the single 7.5W pad and stand should be coming first because they have already passed through the FCC.

I know looking for a time line

Yeah, unfortunately Anker isn’t always the most open to providing timelines and details in general about upcoming products. Since a timeline wasn’t provided to news outlets at CES, I doubt it will be here, either.

Of course, I’ll try to be the first one to let you know! I’ll be posting all about them right when I initially spot them on Amazon.

1 Like

I’m really hoping for some small powercores with USB C input for faster charging! Ideally a 6700mah or so power bank with quick charging would be very nice! Also a powerline + II lineup for USB C cables similar to the lightning cables.

2 Likes