Anker Apparel

I wouldn’t have a problem with a cool-looking tee, as long as the brand wasn’t the main element, or at least artfully integrated into the design.

Cloth bags, on the other hand, I’m all for it. If it has a nice design, even better.

I like this option from the t-shirt design contest:

It would look good on a cloth bag>

But, hey, since we are throwing ideas around, I would be up to be an Anker ambassador at the next ComicCon dressed as a custom-made Anker hero, if they provided me with the costume and some goods to show off. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Defiantly you say?

4 Likes

Nah I’d rather make my own Anker costume, I’d be the charging hero with lightning quick charge ports

2 Likes

Hate to think where they’d plug-in! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Here’s some inspiration:

Hey, what if Anker sponsored the the show? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If I wore this …:arrow_heading_up:
I’d be arrested, for crimes against humanity and fashion… Mind for the right price, I’d give it a go… hahahahaha

seems great for advertising too

If they had t shirts or sweathshirts I would definitely get one. Plus the Anker color is like my color

Anker should give us a hoodie and Jacket as well. Would totally rock a Anker Jacket or hoodie :sunglasses::heart_eyes::wink:

@Anker Please consider expanding your clothing. Would be a great way to gain more fans and expand the brand

2 Likes

I totally agree that we could get a hoodie! Maybe if we hit a certain level it could be an option.

2 Likes

Great idea

1 Like

Although I do really like the idea, this could end up costing anker a lot of money… perhaps have them available to buy? Or even purchase with powerbucks?

3 Likes

Yeah like exclusive gear that only members can purchase. Thats an idea!

1 Like

I’d be willing to purchase some official Anker clothing :heart:

1 Like

To be fair, there is an expense to it, with ever growing member population, it’s not sustainable.

Anker could open a Fan Merchandise store online, and fans / members could buy the items with Power Bucks or Real Money

What say @AnkerOfficial

3 Likes

Good idea :+1: I have a good bit of powerbucks so I could get me a few items lol

1 Like

Much better idea than mine.:clap::hushed:

2 Likes

These are just inputs, you started the great idea :thumbsup:

1 Like

An Anker hat would be great too :sunglasses:

1 Like