Anker Apparel

We all want this here at the forum, but not atm unfortunately. Maybe in the coming months tho!

1 Like

I want a key chain!

I think Lanyards and stickers would be awesome idea… I would be in on that!

1 Like

Sweatshirts and tee shirts would be great.

With back-to-school shopping I’ve been wishing for a backpack with a built in battery charger. Better yet, one with speakers AND a built in charger :smile:

And what about those hoodies I see everywhere with built in earbuds— Why hasn’t Anker produced something equivalent? It certainly would be much better quality! I don’t own one myself, but I would if it was made by Anker :thumbsup:

I would be interested in t shirts because you can never have too many.

I’d definitely be interested in a t-shirt (or long-sleeve) that was Anker Blue with the classic energy bolt.

A decent baseball cap. Can’t have too many of them… Got a collection of ten so far. Could even go the tech root too… Built in LEDs, built in solar panels, built in headphones.

T-shirts, that are solar panels.

Gloves with built in heater

When you put your mind to it, tech n battery tech can be built into all sorts of clothes.

1 Like

Anker gave away a Tshirt a couple of years ago which had a nice design, I would defiantly buy one, if they sold them

I wouldn’t have a problem with a cool-looking tee, as long as the brand wasn’t the main element, or at least artfully integrated into the design.

Cloth bags, on the other hand, I’m all for it. If it has a nice design, even better.

I like this option from the t-shirt design contest:

It would look good on a cloth bag>

But, hey, since we are throwing ideas around, I would be up to be an Anker ambassador at the next ComicCon dressed as a custom-made Anker hero, if they provided me with the costume and some goods to show off. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Defiantly you say?

4 Likes

Nah I’d rather make my own Anker costume, I’d be the charging hero with lightning quick charge ports

2 Likes

Hate to think where they’d plug-in! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Here’s some inspiration:

Hey, what if Anker sponsored the the show? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If I wore this …:arrow_heading_up:
I’d be arrested, for crimes against humanity and fashion… Mind for the right price, I’d give it a go… hahahahaha

seems great for advertising too

If they had t shirts or sweathshirts I would definitely get one. Plus the Anker color is like my color

Anker should give us a hoodie and Jacket as well. Would totally rock a Anker Jacket or hoodie :sunglasses::heart_eyes::wink:

@Anker Please consider expanding your clothing. Would be a great way to gain more fans and expand the brand

2 Likes

I totally agree that we could get a hoodie! Maybe if we hit a certain level it could be an option.

2 Likes