Anker Apparel

Not mad about this at all

1 Like

Do you have a picture?

1 Like

They really should make something like that for when the power goes out.

Here we are almost seven months later and still nothing… I was really hoping for a cheap tech jacket or even just an organizer for our real Anker devices. I guess they have other things to work on.

I have seen t-shirts, but they were on people who were explaining the product.

1 Like

ScotteVest
GridIT

1 Like

I made a post a little while back about Anker clothing and I decided to bring it back up after messaging @AnkerOfficial
Who would be interested in any clothing from Anker? T-shirts, sweatshirts, stickers, keychains, drawstring bags, etc.

Leave a comment with what you would like to see from Anker!

I personally would really like to see T-shirts available with Anker branding on them.

Here is a list of everything that has been suggested after this post (and some from before):

• Shirts (Pollo shirts, T-shirts, baseball tee)
  • Sweatshirts
  • Stickers
  • Keychains
  • Lanyards
  • Poster
  • Banner/Anker Flag
  • Water Container (water bottle)
  • Anker Boxers
  • Anker Coins
  • Drawstring bags
  • Courier Bags
  • Backpacks
  • Jacket with solar panels, charging, flashlight built in (see a previous post)
  • Bag for cable organizing
  • Trucker hats
  • American Flag with the Anker logo as the stars (probably on something)

Lanyard, Baseball Tee, Water Container, Anker Boxers?.. Limited edition Anker Coins (Coin Check!)

Great ideas! And the coin thing would be pretty unique, I like it!

Courier bags

Favorite color is sky blue or blue so the fact that Anker’s color has white and sky blue in it…im sold

id love a tshirt for sure.

I have stickers from a bunch of products we use in our School Corp suck as Sphero and Go Pro so would love to have a sticker to slap on there. Plus free advertising haha or a shirt to walk around and show off at tech conferences.

I also love blue so I agree!

Trucker hats (Blue and White). American Flag with the Anker logo as the stars!

I’m always interested in more 'Murica in my life! haha I like the idea

lots of colors so the horrible ones get really cheap.

I just never like how XS and XXL get the better discounts as most want M.

First off, love this company! I don’t get overly excited by tech brands, but I have fallen in love with Anker. Quality materials, quality products, simple and elegant packaging, and best customer service I’ve ever experienced. The stories that people share of the care they have received from Anker customer support are breathtaking. So frequently, they will replace something or send you something new when they are complications; it’s obvious that the customers satisfaction and happiness is #1 to them.

That aside, there are likely many of us who would love to “rep” Anker and our admiration for the company. Is there any way we can buy hats, shirts, or other types of apparel?

3 Likes

No not at the moment.

We all want this here at the forum, but not atm unfortunately. Maybe in the coming months tho!

1 Like

I want a key chain!