Anker Apparel

Who would be interested in this? Like T-shirts, sweatshirts, key chains, posters, magnets, stickers, drawstring bags, the list goes on.
I would love some small ways to show additional support for this company while also getting some nice swag.

Opinions? what would you want from Anker as far as apparel goes?

16 Likes

If they had some decent T-Shirt’s or cloth bags I wouldn’t hesitate to give them a whirl (or buy for a nice price)

5 Likes

That is exactly what I would want, and maybe a sticker to put on something would be cool too

2 Likes

I like the idea of cloth bags. Would definitely give them a try.

2 Likes

I saw a really cool looking shirt posted on Anker’s Twitter recently that I would totally be interested in buying:

Anker: Let me buy one!

3 Likes

Yeah that is a cool shirt.

2 Likes

yes! i want one

2 Likes

I think that would be cool especially to promote Anker for customers. I like stickers and t-shirts.

2 Likes

Gotta admit that shirt does look cool.

There could be a whole spectrum of possibilities for clothing apparel…they could even make it a competition for community members to submit a designs and the winner gets a goody package (with one of there shirts of course)

3 Likes

I have a bit of a thing for bags… So that would be good for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve got one of Ankers T-shirts and LOVE it! The quality is well above par. I’d enjoy the opportunity to get all sorts of promotional apparel as long as the quality is as consistent as the T.

2 Likes

It just hit me! What I would absolutely, undoubtedly, LOVE to get from Anker that would be an excellent promo item for any/all Anker fans is some sort of organizer bag/attaché thing to keep our Anker cords, charger bases, power banks, etc… that would keep our cell accessories together is one tidy spot :smile: !

2 Likes

Absolutely!!! I’ve also made a dedicated post to this

1 Like

Lucky! Are you a power user?

1 Like

You’re so lucky

1 Like

That would be cool

1 Like

I would like a keychain, anker please make one with some features!

1 Like

How about an Anker Power Jacket

Comes with speakers and headphones built into it the jacket, you can switch if the music comes out of one or the other.
Jacket has a build in powercore for charging your devices.
Jacket has some solar panels built in somewhere so you can lay the jacket out or wear it and charge your powercore.
Also jacket has small LED flashlight built into the sleeve so you can point your arm and use the light.
The components are given the waterproof treatment.

3 Likes

The best way to implement this would probably in a rewards program of sorts. Possibly putting codes in every product that are worth points to get shirts and stuff as rewards, kind of like club nintendo. That way, those who are actual loyal customers are are idiots that buy crap on ebay are the only people that have that shirts.

2 Likes