Anker 20% Deals on Type-C products (US only) - Expired

Code: ANKUSBC7

Valid Time: Nov 7th - Nov 8th

Charger

Anker PowerPort 5 40W 5-Port USB/USB-C Wall Charger $20.79 ($25.99)

Anker PowerPort+ 5 Premium 60W 5-Port USB-C/USB Wall Charger with Power Delivery $31.99 ($39.99)

Data

Anker Premium USB-C Hub with Power Delivery, with 3 USB 3.0 Ports, 1 USB-C Recharging Port and Aluminum Exterior $31.99 ($39.99)

Anker Premium USB-C Hub with Ethernet and Power Delivery, with 2 USB 3.0 Ports, 1 USB-C Recharging Port, 1 Ethernet Port and Aluminum Exterior $39.99 ($49.99)

Cable

Anker PowerLine USB-C to USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 Cable (3ft) with Power Delivery $14.99 ($11.99)

[2 in 1 Pack] Anker USB-C to Micro USB Adapter, Converts USB Type-C input to Micro USB, Uses 56K Resistor $7.19 ($8.99)

Anker Powerline+ USB-C to USB 3.0 cable (3ft), High Durability $11.19 ($13.99)

6 Likes

Are there any plans to replicate some of the sales in the UK?

4 Likes

US-only again, grrr.

Whilst I fully understand as a US company and this is where your main market is, is there any chance of extending your product deals to your customers in other parts of the world? I would love to develop a brand loyalty with Anker.

Agreed! It’d be great to see some discounts for the UK too please - we need good gear at great prices too, especially with the weak £ at the moment!

Hey guys, thanks for your interest. No worries. We’ll also offer deals for other countries soon. Stay tuned with our community, and you’ll get more deal info. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d echo the other sentiments on UK sales. I love Anker products and recommend them to my clients, but a large number of deals are always US only. The exchange rate is really bad at the moment so please help us out!!! :wink:

1 Like

I’m a UK purchaser and can’t wait for more chances to review your products, you deserve to have a good UK sales base!!

Just got the P9 Plus and would love to see some Type C discount brought to the UK for it!

great deal…how about some good deals for us Candians!!!

Great deal but justt US :C

Will Anker continue to do deals and giveaways like this exclusive to the forum?

Thank you Anker! USB-C is the future!

Awesome, this will come into handy :stuck_out_tongue:

Will the Anker PowerPort+ 5 (60W) will work as a power source for the new MBP 13",
the apple webpage says it comes with a 61W power supply ?

Thx for the discount offers
Tom

Nice! Was going to get a type c cable anyways,

US only again. Please bring these deals to CA. I’m dying to get some Powerline+ type cables for my households newer Nexus devices. Other charge chords just can’t keep up to the high amperage needs of today’s chargers (well, very few can. But Anker takes the cake!)

There should be a deal too for UK markets. Why is it always the US and not the rest?

maybe because Anker is mainly a US based company ?

Yes, I would hope so, because my friend in UK, he also wants the Anker as well. Especially the powerbanks.