An earbud case from Anker?

Hello all,

I just purchased a Mophie Power Capsule on Amazon. I was fortunate enough to purchase a refurb for $9.99. Amazon Link to Mophie PowercapsuleThis thing is pretty great but I was wondering if Anker had plans on making their version of it?

I have a couple of earbuds that I would love to stash in these and if it came from Anker I know I wouldn’t have to worry about it for a very long time. Many of us here have Soundcore earbuds that would fit perfect in something like this.

4 Likes

My question is why? When the majority of earbuds from Anker already come with their own case. So why the need for another one that’s bigger and bulkier?

4 Likes

@elmo41683 I travel a lot and to stash my earbuds in a charging case, while providing protection, is a really big reason why I need this. Not want but need. It really isn’t that much bulkier either.

3 Likes

I don’t own any anker earbuds yet, but they will be the next earbuds I purchase. A case like this would be great, especially with the quality I expect from anker! I think they might make something like this for there swag they are doing. Introducing Anker Fan Swag | Pick What You Want Most!

1 Like

I’ve looked getting those too because of the convenience of charging while carrying them

1 Like

I’ve had three sets of earbuds from Anker that have come with a storage / carry case, yet to use any of them for the earbuds when in use…pretty much all in a drawer holding the ever increasing stash of extra earbud tips :smile:

As for charging the buds on the go, I’d rather carry a PowerCore 5000 which could also top up the phone if required…

2 Likes

This was my point exactly, why get and carry a larger case when the earbuds are easily pocketable and carrying a small battery pack can also charge your phone on the go. No hassle of the case

2 Likes

another idea:
for all those people who wear glasses .
Take your glasses box with you when travelling. When you want to relax, put the glasses into the box - and take out the earbuds …

2 Likes

That’s not a bad idea actually

That’s a good idea but I usually never take a lass case anywhere because they rarely come off my face.ill have to keep that in mind though it’s a pretty clever idea

1 Like