Amsterdam Half Marathon with Anker

Hello @AnkerOfficial and the community,

I just wanted to say thanks to Anker for helping me finish my first half marathon in Amsterdam this weekend !
My Anker Soundbuds NB10 never fail :slight_smile:

Even when i got completely sweaty and wet by throwing water on my face during the race, they really held up to the challenge !

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Congrats @Antoine_Turpin , I take it was the Mizuno Half Marathon? Nice choice with the NB10, used them many times for running and they never fail :smile:

You get any photos crossing the finish line you could share with the community?

I am very pleased to know that you have finished the Marathon with our products! Go Anker! Same idea with @ndalby, any photos to share with us? :grinning::heart_eyes:

Congratulations @Antoine_Turpin on completing the Half Marathon with a little help from Anker :thumbsup: :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations! and yes it does help a lot with some good music when running.

That is awesome! Congrats on your first half marathon, @Antoine_Turpin!

It was indeed the Mizuno Half Marathon :slight_smile:
Given that they charge 20 euros for the picture, no I don’t haha ! I have one taken with my phone though :slight_smile: Sorry about the ugly face, I was exhausted :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I already tried several soundbuds, and the NB10 are the ones I prefer for long runs.
They never fall, and don’t hurt my ears, even during 2 hours.

1 Like

Congrats @Antoine_Turpin. Awesome that Anker ran alongside with you. :slight_smile: Music always puts you in the mood for anything.

Haha, you looks good! Happy running!:grin:

Now thats how you test a product :slight_smile:

sounds like you had a blast (not during the marathon of course :wink: )

congrats though!

Power to you for running with Anker, I would have quite not even a quarter the way in…I hate running. Seeing all that sweat dripping down you gives me hope that they can survive me sweating so much when I’m at work. I just killed off my last Bluetooth headset and headphones from sweating so much so I need something that I know can stand up to it

They survived my sweat, but they also survived huge buckets of water dropping on us to cool us down along the road !

Needless to say that the day before the race, I used my 20,000 mAh PowerCore battery from Anker to charge everything :stuck_out_tongue:

If I did a half marathon at the moment I’d look a hell of a lot worse :laughing: Good pic :thumbsup:

1 Like

Haha Thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations @Antoine_Turpin it’s a great feeling getting over that finish line. I’ve done 2 (1998 Great North Run & 2012 Cardiff Half Marathon) such a buzz but now I prefer to work them as a steward. The atmosphere on race day is amazing.

1 Like

Congratulations Antoine for completing the Half Marathon !!!

1 Like

The weather is fine and you guys look so happy!:grin:

1 Like