AMAZONLIVE Stream MEGA Giveaway to Celebrate 1 Year on Amazon

Aahhh… Should have waited a bit more… Since nothing worked, I went off for a walk :smiley:

1 Like

nice grats to all the winners from the live stream…been too busy to lately missed out

1 Like

It showed at the bottom of my browser who was doing live stream, when the first went out.

Adams stream showed as live, so I clicked and it went to the new stream.

I had tried the link and it took me to the recorded stream that had ended.

1 Like

Did you at least get in some good shows?

I’m on the last kingdom and snowpiercer on Netflix at present.

1 Like

I was catching up on the last few episodes of this show called “Love After Lockup” pure trash tv!

How have you been doing?

1 Like

Although they do not do anything in the community, there was a couple that usually are seen on the stream there too.

I think you did have one good turn where you were like 2 away from the winner piece. I only remember that as I was next to you or 3 away from the winning piece. :rofl:

3 Likes

I got that as well. I did it once or twice and then noticed below the recording there was several streams showing as well as the new stream for Adam’s stream.

1 Like

It cut out for me too. Tried multiple times to get back on. I even got an old stream playing before I realized it was an old stream. I thought for sure that once it cut off, that was it for the day. I’m glad that there are active members on the forum that won.

2 Likes

Yeah was hoping a few times to fall lucky on an item but alas the spin of the wheel :laughing:

Always next time (if I can stay awake long enough :sleeping:)

I suggest UK only giveaway to balance out the USA exclusive ones.

Or begin at 12 noon PDT.

3 Likes

Nah, while it would be good wouldn’t work in bigger scheme…the play with higher end items (and there were a few) is for influence in the biggest market…hands down the US…

I’d be more happy if they expanded the preference for beta testing, outside of a more preferred territory…opinions vary, more so amongst countries :thinking:

3 Likes

Keeping well, watching some good shows and lamenting when the snow will be gone… last week +16 so it was going fast… today -2c and snow expected…

How are things with you? Did you win in the live stream? Some nice photos of the beach from what I recall from last week?

1 Like

That would be fun, and most welcomed.

Did you win something? Earbuds or speaker?

Yeah - sorry as I mentioned, router reboot itself and my internet cut out. Apologies for the hassles but was nothing I could do unfortunately.

First time its happened in quite a while.

Anyway - after the stream, I figured out a bunch of other features that spinning wheel app offers so it should be better next time.

Unfortunately the first time the stream ended, I couldn’t find it again and started watching tv.
I’ve been doing alright, I went to the beach 2-3 weeks ago. Now it’s been raining non stop here in NC.
We barely got any snow in my town, wish it would snow so we get a few days off of work lol

Prerecorded has its merits.

download

3 Likes

I was their last winner. I thought I won the Liberty Air Pro but I won the Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds. These names are confusing me :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks @SoundcoreAdam :slight_smile: for the win.

3 Likes

My Pleasure - I’m not sure if I sent them out the other day - I’m traveling today and will be away all next week but I’ll get them out when I return.

Surprisingly - there were a number of winners that didn’t provide their addresses so I guess we’ll give them away next time. :speak_no_evil::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Could always play Santa and double up with those that did… :thinking:

Sadge for those that didn’t complete the form correctly…

1 Like