Amazon Warehouse

Has anyone ever had issues with ordering things from Amazon Warehouse? I keep looking at some items on there that are “Used - Like New” but I keep wondering if the descriptions are accurate. Most say “Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged” or “Item will come in original packaging”, but I am weary that there will be some underlying issue of some sort.

2 Likes

I think it depends on what you are buying. I’ve gotten books that were still in the wrapper that was half price, and I’ve also gotten other stuff dirt cheap that looked like it was just purchased, opened and returned.

For instance, I did get a Kindle case that had package damaging but it was just a small rip on the top, the case was perfectly fine.

1 Like

I got a bunch of stuff from Amazon warehouse… I got my Motorola Moto X Pure for 200 dollars when it retailed for 500 at the time and it was flawless, I have gotten books, clothes all without issue

1 Like

I’ve ordered a few things and didn’t have any issues. The luggage I received looked brand new and books had minimal to no wear/tear damage.

1 Like

Ordered a few times in the last 1-2 months, mainly CD’s, all of which were described as used with possible scratches but all turned up sealed with just a case crack :joy: saved more than half the marked retail cost of each CD due to a cracked case that could be replaced either from my spares or for around 35p each :laughing:

1 Like

Bought a few things on amazon warehouse. If its small like a cd’s/dvd’s and things that a little wear is no big its fine. I did buy a doorknob out of woot.com (amazon warehouse used item) which came in missing hardware and a handle… they do issue refunds easily if the condition turns out to be terrible so if its a good deal it might be worth saving a few bucks.

1 Like

You really can’t beat it buying that way for certain items.

1 Like

I’m gonna have to check Amazon warehouse for some good deals. Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Good luck!

It’s been hit or miss for me. I ordered a Fire tablet that came looking brand new. However, I also ordered a speaker stand that came with no instructions and missing a few screws. :confounded:

I’ve ordered a Mophie PowerCapsule for $9.99 (retails for $26.99) and it came working and looking like new. Also I’ve ordered a TaoTronics Bluetooth transmitter/receiver for $4.99 (retails for $30+) and it was flawless. I am two for two from Amazon Warehouse!

Wharehouse is great. Sometimes its missing the original packaging because it was damaged by the original buyer.

Ordered coffee maker and Blender on Amazon warehouse, was almost new and looked great, flawless. Great deals, need to keep checking though.