Amazon Livestream - Tuesday 2pm ET - DEALS DEALS DEALS

A little late but @SoundcoreAdam posted this on Soundcore community a little while ago if you can try to make it! Link to livestream

1 Like

US Deals (I’ve updated the prizes in Soundcore and Anker deals thread):

UK Deals:

German deals:

Sweet, thanks for the heads up

1 Like

thanks for the update, this is a odd time - no college? holidays?

1 Like

Missed this one again. I guess as Adam posts in Soundcore community, even though items are Anker.

Oh hum.

Yea summer semester just ended so on a break for now

1 Like

Yea he posted like 20 minutes before I posted it here so earlier than last week but still a little late

1 Like

Thanks for posting the deals here @Shivam_Shah
Glad to join the stream today…

1 Like

this time is too tough to join during work day… glad you guys could join and post the deals :+1:

1 Like

Surprised to see the stream at this time actually…

It’s mostly for Europeans (at least targeted for them so it’s better time for them to join) since normal Wednesday and Friday streams are bit too late for them

1 Like

Was nice to have a stream that UK could join at a reasonable time. Normally when I’m sleeping!!

2 Likes

Just remembered that you’re on east coast and saw that hurricane made landfall in NC. Hopefully things aren’t too bad there. Stay safe though dude

2 Likes

If I had the link earlier I could have manage to joined. Basically it’s dinner time UK

1 Like

Really nice of you to check on me dude, I really appreciate it!
And yes things are fine, it mostly hit the coast and cities near the beaches, I live near Charlotte (quite a bit away from the closest beach) so we only got a bunch of rain and wind

2 Likes

A bunch of trees are down here in New York. Thankfully I still have power unlike others near me

2 Likes

Glad you’re safe!

1 Like

Great to hear you guys are safe and doing well @ktkundy and @ikari04warrior

3 Likes