Amazon Live | Tech Accessories for Working From Home

Hey Anker Fans,

Another Friday means another livestream!

This week Aaron will be taking a look at some Anker tech that can make things a bit easier for those of us who are still working from home. And for the second week in a row, Aaron will be joined by a special guest.

So if you’re looking to upgrade your home office accessories and you want to get some exclusive discounts, tune in on Fri. Sept 25, 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET by clicking on this link: https://amazon.com/live/broadcast/74b9c771-fe59-47c2-aac3-90d1688adcc4?ref=social

Power On!

4 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Thanks for the heads-up

@AnkerOfficial @AP_Gotzon One of these days can you please demo the Nebula Cosmos series on these LiveStreams, :+1:

2 Likes

Can’t believe it’s Friday again. :rofl:
Any plans for the weekend?

We are planning a day-trip / long drive… Trying to beat the smog, heat and smoke coming back into Bay Area this weekend…

How about you @Ankerofficial Your weekend started some hours ago… Still online :wink:

1 Like

I hope to see some good deals

1 Like

Just resting and trying to get back to 4 working limbs

Heavy rains outside.
No flea markets.
Have to fire the tile stove, the ladies are freezing! :rofl:
Next step : gas heating!

1 Like

Didn’t get the chance to ask how you are feeling. Hope you get well soon! Keep me updated!

Pei, thanks for asking.

I hit the ground a very strong body and mind person and only snapped my lower leg in half, nothing else. I’d just biked and camped for 3 days so was physically with most of what I needed in hospital, had my Nano charger and Powercore physically on my person when in ambulance so was keeping everyone abreast while many hours in A&E.

So I have of the rest of me fully working parts to assist me including a very strong healing system, high tolerance for pain and a determination to become well and independent as soon as possible. I managed to get discharged from hospital 3 days after major trauma.

I can walk via crutches and can do stairs via sliding on my bottom. I just now made cups of tea, washed dishes, did the trash, made food.

What I can’t figure out yet is how to drink tea in other than the place I made it, as need both hands for crutches. So I did a lot of standing tea drinking. I expect disable people worked out their own systems, but I’ll figure it out.

Fully bodied around me manage to leave me a mess to tidy up. But heck, I have the determination.

My thanks to Anker for all the technology, it really helped me keep my spirits up through what could otherwise been a much worse experience.

Guess what’s by my crutches?

You will find a nice nurse using

Schnabeltasse

:rofl:

But beer will not get any flavour using this cup!

Have a great day , as far it is possible.! :wink:

1 Like

Oh my…

I was very very very worried at the beginning until I saw this part :joy:. Glad to see you getting better now.

1 Like

Is that all?

So how does one actually drink tea in other than where you made it? When with crutches?

All I figured out was use a flask and backpack. Or get someone else to do it all for you. Perhaps Anker can make a tea delivery drone? :mask:

It does sound very tough, terrible. Recover soon :+1:

2 Likes

No it’s not tough. It’s a problem. To solve.

No. Disabled people have to handle far worse every day. They only have the advantage of experience of tricks and techniques, when we are injured we visit their lives briefly.

Most of us here are far better off than others. We (I, me) should learn from this, my brief visit into effectively disabled living.

I’ll probably be fine soon.

Until the last 48 hours I had not realised how steps are a real barrier, I can’t get passed other than a flat smooth surface. All the ramps and big wide entrances makes much more sense now.

1 Like

A friend of mine broke both arms.
So he was really in a bad situation!
He could walk, but nothing else. :slight_smile:
So you are in a much better situation.
I wish you a fast recover. -> PROST!

PS: When I was in hospital I could walk around after surgery pretty soon.
I took a look at others, so I thanked our Lord not to be in their situations.

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re doing well and healing fast, @professor!

1 Like

Thanks Ryan, just had 10 hours sleep, swelling gone down and today I can stand briefly without support on my bad leg. That’s the step (pun) prior to walking. Once I can walk then I can bike and get back out there.

Waiting for this to get discounted, I need it for the next time I’m trapped inside my body.

I’ll PM bag leg injury photos to anyone interested, probably not appropriate to share here.

1 Like

Anker is quiet so none this week?