[CONTEST ENDED] All-New Soundcore Mini 2! | Get Yours FREE in Exchange for PowerBucks

Well why not, I’ll throw myself in as a ‘would like to be’ random testing candidate also :smile:

Review would cover features of the SoundCore Mini 2 & how it compares to the previous generation in term of features, audio and build quality (testing of the stereo feature could be a bit of an issue though :wink:). Views of the speaker would be posted here in the community, on Amazon UK (if they allow at the time) and as it is a listenable audio product on YouTube for sound examples…it may even get a dunk in the bath (or a bucket of water) for 20 minutes to test the IPX7 rating :grin:

5 Likes

I would be happy to test & review the new SoundCore Mini 2 in the UK and compare with my original SoundCore Mini. I would post my review on the Forum here (linked) and also post to my Wordpress site here https://ankerfan.wordpress.com/ this site gets hundreds of views from Bing, Yahoo, duckduckgo and Yandex search engines.

2 Likes

not to be a party pooper but there is one available on power user page :wink: )

1 Like

i think the new 300 is better

Aaarghhhhhh … I only have 295 PowerBucks. Let me say again … aaaaarghhhhh

297 now so plenty of time :wink: :laughing:

Can you just review in Amazon if you didn’t buy it there? Free from Anker.

You are allowed under Amazon UK to review 5 items per week that are not considered ‘verified purchases’ (or paid for in Amazon’s terms)…can be hit and miss whether your allowed to post though. The last item I got on the PU program couldn’t be posted on Amazon for around a month after my review on here due to ‘a high number of reviews submitted recently’…

1 Like

Great that you lowered to 300 bucks @AnkerOfficial I had over 600 but went in for the torch in power draw, now I have enough :smiley:

1 Like

You can share your review plan here, I’m sure the 300 bucks is easy for you to gain.:grin:

I like this idea for PowerBucks. Need to Start racking so up again, used the majority of them in Power Draw :cry:

So…did you claim it?

Just found these:

Interesting to see the inside of the product, as well as the Li-polymer battery.

Lool! The Anker marketing team have provided me with one already, review coming out soon

1 Like

How is it?

Great for you I hope you enjoy it

It’s like the SoundCore is going to be under the Euphy brand and shifting names and brands around.

1 Like

No, it’s just how they set this up…

I would like to get in on the program.

I plan to talk about the package, specs, how well it connects to iphones and android phones, sound quality, compare to the old soundcore mini.

I plan to share a bunch of pictures of the product and write a review on my personal site where I do many of my reviews, then I will share the review on the Anker Forums, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram.

2 Likes

Hey guys. I will press play on a playlist from my phone with some Led Zep, some Jessie Ware and some Robin Trower. I’ll balance the Soundcore mini 2 on the edge of the bath and have a long soak.

I’ll then go on twitter and let people know if this is a good way to spend an hour.

Maybe a photo or two

1 Like