All-New PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W | The Ultimate High-Speed Travel Bundle

powercore%20%2026800%20PD%2045W

Hey, Anker fans!

There’s nothing worse than getting ready for a trip and realizing you have to pack more chargers than clothes! One for your notebook, one for your phone, one for your tablet, plus a whole bunch of cables to charge them all with.

Well, we think we’ve come up with a perfect solution to your traveling woes.

What would you say to a portable charger that not only supports 45W Power Delivery charging for USB-C notebooks but also has an extra 2 PowerIQ USB ports so you can charge up to 3 devices at the same time? Plus, it’s packed with a whopping 26,800mAh capacity to power your devices for days on end!

“That sounds pretty good, Anker person. But it sounds like I’d need to buy a separate Power Delivery wall charger?”

Think again, friend! This bundle includes PowerPort Atom III 60W, one of our most powerful wall chargers complete with our latest PowerIQ 3.0 technology. With this much power, plus an included USB-C to USB-C cable, you can recharge your PowerCore in just 3.3 hours—that’s more than 1 day faster than with a regular 5W charger.

Hit this link now to find out more, and let us know what you think in the comments below.

Power On!

7 Likes

You are able to buy it on amazon smile! so exited! looking forward.

It will be officially released on Amazon tomorrow!

2 Likes

already telling friends about it

Great point. Now I’m considering upgrading!

Not a bad idea.
May be some day in the far future it will be offered at amazon.de/uk :wink:

That is a extremely powerful powerpack, how does Anker do it :thinking::joy:

Great option! My new Alienware M15 doesn’t do USB-C Charging :unamused:

Wow!!! 45W of power & a 60W charger! Although I don’t really have anything that is PD dependent yet, besides my GoPro… this will definitely be on my wish list. One can never have too much power for all the gadgets we acquire. :wink:

Sweet specs and sweet photo in the banner :wink:

Another great product it seems

I don’t have anything needing more than 18W PD, but I am very interested in driving the technology of 3.3hr recharge into smaller portable chargers.

I would also like to see dual-socket chargers to match these, so this 45W recharge portable charger would be paired with a dual 45W 90W charger so your 45W recharge laptop and your 45W recharge portable charger both recharge at maximum pace. Similarly the 30W portable chargers need dual 30W 60W chargers, and my case of 18W portable chargers need dual 18W 36W chargers.

This is my total gadget list currently:

• Lenovo laptop, not using PD :frowning: so it doesnt leave the house.
  • Huawei Mediapad 10.8 , uses 18W PD
  • Huawei Mediapad 8.4, 18W PD
  • OnePlus6, 18W DASH
  • Powercore 10000 PD and Powercore 10000 PD Slim. The non-Slim is technically superior but not…slim…
  • Powerport with 1 18W PD and 12W IQ
  • Powerport with 30W PD and 18W IQ3.
  • Soundcore Slim x2, I swap between them and use the trickle charge on the Powercore to keep them working as I swap between them.
  • This system keeps me working off-grid for days but its Achilles Heel is I get to a wall socket and want to recharge everything as fast as possible (ideally in time for a pub lunch 2 hour sort of window)

It’s a beautiful combo. A must have for a modern laptop bag.

If only I can afford this. Sigh.

果然很富有创意,很有

What are the specifications on output? What voltages are offered, at what amperage?

Intent would be a portable power source for a Surface Pro 6, which looks like it’ll work off of 15v/3A.

1 Like