All new Anker is Powering up

Go Anker!!! Looking froward!!!

2 Likes

Hmmmm… they must have changed their mind in terms of the prizes.

So 10 d ago said next week for USB-C competition. There wasn’t one.

There was a competition running now but none of prizes are USB-C

1 Like

I suppose they could still announce it tonight.

Only @AnkerOfficial knows the full extent of whats coming but I doubt you will be disappointed at certain things that will arrive shortly :wink:

My prediction: Anker’s biggest giveaway ever next week.

Nope. Biggest giveaway is usually Black Friday.

My guess: new website, some more USB-C stuff which has a launch discount.

Tomorrow.

I see the site redesign. Logo change to

Then:

• IQ2 is overdue but I also saw a hint it isn’t til August in the new Powercore 1000
  • more USB-PD which has been promised for months. 60W?
  • another excuse for discounts.

And giveaway

Did you see that the number of posts didn’t sky rocket after the review campaign was shared on FB and Twitter… probably because people are too lazy to write a review

Yep. It’s one thing to write a one-liner “I love anker, give me free stuff” vs a review. I’d say not lazy, just the bigger the ask the fewer who step up.

2 Likes

Even with bigger asks, there is normally still a flood of posts on the hope / off chance that they might still be chosen for a prize. Certainly been surprised with the lack of uptake this time around, maybe they’ve just got bored :laughing:

2 Likes

I also see them doing something new with the forum. Probably taking suggestions from this thread

That also might mean, finally, the announcement of Anker bucks. Maybe the giveaway will relate to this raffle thing that’s been hinted for some time. We’ll see…

Remember the opening community giveaway points win prizes

This one will be bucks win banks

I think Anker is beginning to (slowly) turn their focus away from portable chargers bc charging technologies are improving. @nigelhealy

1 Like

I’m liking the new website (especially PowerDraw)!

2 Likes

All good things to those who wait :grin:

Which browser are you using, my logon is not happy via Chrome, IE is fine.

The new Anker.com is here!
I was having some issues logging in with Safari, but Chrome seems to be working OK for me. Clearing cache or using a private browsing window seems to help as well.

Chrome doesn’t login but incognito browser Chrome does work

So of my 4001 bucks I can use 200 to give myself maximum chance of winning a Powercore 5000?

So it’s not a straight exchange of bucks for items to buy, or discount of purchase, but a chance of winning.

I could win with just 20 bucks, or 40 bucks.

2 Likes

Clearing cache on Chrome doesn’t fix it, still need to do incognito browser Chrome

If you clear your cookies and other site data (not all history / everything) that should do the trick, did on mine.

So it would seem.

They did mention not long ago a raffle possibility, will be interesting to see what items they put up on the raffles.