All my reviews are gone from Amazon, anyone else?

This I’am talking about.

Getting free stuff is not only making bias,
there are some who are writing really lousy reviews.
Dropping a few lines, just saying “Hurra and Fine”.
That’s all.
Never seen any serious “Pro” and “Contra” at those. :rage:

Those PU’s ANKER should get rid of quickly.
This is making the whole thing untrustworthy.

3 Likes

Agreed. Also a person given an item for free did not really make a decision if they wanted it, to the degree that they were to spend money on it, and as a result an increased proportion of nil-value reviews. Similar problem with Youtube, with unboxing videos, you just need a knife and camera, no brain required, not comparing it to other products, not having used it for days/weeks, simply typing the obvious you can read off a product page.

So then I have to waste time bypassing the nil-value reviews and seek words of those who have used the product to find honest truth. If there was not the Power USer program, i’d waste less time finding such honest truth.

I am stating correlation not totality. There are good reviews from those in Power User program but they are fewer in proportion than the general population.

3 Likes

Another obvious reason to agree with you @nigelhealy and @fhassm is for phone cases…There are so many P O $hit cases out there with good reviews. Makes it hard to make a clear decision.

2 Likes

Actually I do. I don’t just grab every free item, just cos it’s available. If I did, my flat would be full of crap… I get emails about available free stuff from various companies.

1 Like

I’ve always given a fair review regardless of how I acquired it… Gift, bought, free from company etc

I look at it like this… If a friend took me for a meal, and the steak was chewy, I’d still complain. Only reason I wouldn’t complain, would be if the person I was with insisted I didn’t.

I used to be on the customer panel for the local bus company. As a perk, we received a bus pass. However, that didn’t stop me from adding to the forum n complaining as needed.

If you are true to yourself, you’ll always be honest… Ain’t saying tiny white lies don’t happen now n again, but never to compromise my reputation.

2 Likes

As many of you know I beta test for a lot of different companies, and while I have always given honest feedback and even have a handful of 1 star reviews as well as negative feedback to a company. 1 company had blacklisted me and pulled all my products keys and even went as far as to deactivate everything they had sent me to test for them. While I hated them for doing so, it has never forced me to change ge my views or ways I test things nor will it force my hand to leave a positive review or feedback if something I test is absolute crap or bad.

3 Likes

I would have done the same.

Better to look at a honest face in the mirror, as having the house full of junk you have written a pleasant review!:smile:

Here you see me in front of the image, doing a serious testing job! :wink:

3 Likes

Alright. I just got a few of my honest reviews dropped. They contained issues, recommendations, etc.

2 Likes

I have verified my reviews and have not had that inconvenient you mentioned … all are available yet.

1 Like

All of my reviews are now gone. I think the Spirit Pro review was the last straw. Any attempt to review legitimate orders produces this error message:

Sorry, we are unable to accept your review of this product.

Your previous review of this product did not comply with our Customer Reviews Guidelines. Amazon does not permit reviews from customers whose relationship to the product or seller may be perceived as biased.

Thanks a lot, Amazon. My reviews contain lots of user experiences with pros/cons, tips, pcitures, videos, etc.

Same here, my reviews were deleted from the spirit x as well

Sorry to hear that, @iroast and @elmo41683! :frowning:

1 Like

Is it because you guys always reviewed Anker products? @elmo41683 @iroast
So the Amazon consider you are doing the fake review?

@AnkerOfficial.

So, I think there’s a conflict of interest between Amazon and their reviewers. Amazon gets paid by sellers to have their products reviewed by Vine Customers. If their regular customers are doing reviews for free products, then that eats away at their pocket change since sellers don’t need to pay Amazon for reviews.

I posted multiple reviews within the week, so that could have triggered their bots to do their thing. I think to be safe, reviewers should post 1 review every few weeks.

Amazon is doing it wrong. They should really screen reviews properly and reward customers for good reviews. If sellers can sell a lot more products based on quality reviews, then Amazon get more money from sellers based on commissions. However, for this to work, they would also have to drop the monthly subscription that sellers pay if they don’t want to pay per item commission fee.They should also delete the useless short reviews (e.g, “Love this product” or “This product sucks! Don’t buy”.

3 Likes

I only reviewed Anker products that I have actually bought. So it’s clear that I paid for the items and they still deleted my reviews. Heck one of the reviews was 3 stars, yes Anker support got in touch with me and fixed the issue, but the 3 star still remained and they still deleted all my Anker reviews. I have also noticed a handful of other reviews got deleted that were for other companies

1 Like

All these misfortunes happened to me some time ago at AMAZON.de

But now all is fine…:wink: …psst!

There are many reviews at AMAZON.de written by really “unqualified” reviewers and those are not referring to “qualified purchases”.
I was talking about.
Those should be canceled by ANKER immediately,
as these are quite needless and will ruin the reputation as well.

You should forward this to your “boss”, “AnkerOfficial”.

We will never find out how AMAZON makes a distinction between those they keep and those they are deleting.

May be they run some kind of weird detecting algorithm.
Who knows! :angry:

This is exactly what I said before!
BRAVO!:grinning:

This has happened to me as well. I’m not quite sure where I am going to write reviews besides at this forum. I might just do a youtube channel for the hell of it. Visuals are always nice.

In the past, I reviewed products (mainly from Anker) and posted my reviews at Amazon.co.uk. I’ve always identified very clearly that it was a product I received for free to review.

In the meantime, the rules have changed, and since then I just posted reviews in there for the products I bought.

A few days back I noticed that I got blocked by amazon.co.uk to post reviews. Have asked for clarifications and the only thing they tell you is they’ve decided to block me from community activities, and that’s it. There’s no way to dispute or questioning such decision :rage::rage::rage:

Did this happen to anyone else? Any way to dispute the decision?

It happened to me, after a few months I was allowed to review products again, however I seem to be blocked from reviewing any anker products I have not bought through Amazon.co.uk
I get this error when I try…

I can’t find any way to dispute it. :frowning:

1 Like