All I want for Xmas

@joshuad11
Well as Iā€™ve just gotten the iPhone Xs was looking at the powerwave 7.5 but as it will be solely for charging phone overnight Iā€™m not too bothered about fast charging so would consider the power port 5.

But to be honest as Iā€™ve not had any wireless chargers before Iā€™m not entirely sure which I really want. Have been looking and reading reviews but still none the wiser :joy:

I really like the design (and currently price) of this one.

3 Likes

I want every Anker products that I do not have :smile: this way I can say i have the complete collection.

But for real, I want to gift my son a Powerwave stand and a new phone. I want to get my wife the Harry Potter complete Lego castle, and i will do more work on her car.

3 Likes

Christmas!
Whow, we had about 27C outside here in Munich.
Not normal for the middle of October.

An old man as I am I have ONLY ONE WISH:

Peace and freedom to you my friends all around the world. :blush:

5 Likes

I like that that one comes in black. The dust really shows up on the white PowerWave 7.5.

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is for Apple to finally license out USB-C to Lightning cables so that Anker can start making & selling them. I mean, a 6 foot, double braided USB-C to Lightning would be all I need. Well, that and whatever the latest PowerPort with PD is out at the time.

1 Like

Hey, calm down! We donā€™t talk about Christmas before Halloweenā€™s over, right?

3 Likes

In my opinion, anytime before December 1st is too early to start talking about Christmas, but Iā€™ve come to the conclusion that thereā€™s no use in fighting it anymore.

1 Like

Iā€™m with you.

In Brazil, where Halloween is not yet a thing, we start talking Christmas around early September, when Christmas home decor start being sold. When I moved to Canada I though it as a relief to have Christmas wait until Halloween was over to start - home decor stores put their Christmas decoration on display on November 1st, alongside heavily discounted Halloween decor, but stillā€¦

1 Like

In the US, most people want to wait until after Thanksgiving (the 4th Thursday in November), so Iā€™m fine with things coming out the last week of November.

1 Like

Hey, wow, no a Christmas thread already :anguished: :grin: Thought we would have made it to mid Novā€¦though we already have the Xmas movies channel being pushed in the UK :laughing:

1 Like

All I want for Christmas, is some money to buy my fiancƩe a gift or two.

At the moment, Christmas is canceled due to my bank card dying due to lack of funds.

1 Like

That was one of the ones I was reading about.

@AnkerOfficial can I make a suggestion ā€¦ I really like the beside lights that have a wireless charging base. Could you combine the powerwave and Eufy lightbulbs into a single unit for sale please?

Christmas stuff has been in department stores for the past two weeks. Shortly after Halloween stuff went in sale Christmas followed. Itā€™s a pain because it seems every year the stores try to beat out one another and just end up making things worse for everyone.

1 Like

I donā€™t like holiday-jumping either, but after going through all the trouble to hang all the Christmas lights, it seems like 1 month is too short to enjoy them. :joy:

2 Likes

I want a Note 9. :yum::heart_eyes::smile:

1 Like

It would be cool if Eufy made RGB Christmas lights.
they could also build in a couple presents for other holidays like Halloween,Fourth of July, St. Patrickā€™s Day ect.

2 Likes

I have done this years ago.

Only some tiny, little, small, ā€œcalmā€ lamps at the tree in front of the house.
This was fine.
But now: Flickering disco illumations everywhere.
Not my taste. I know I am old styledā€¦hehehe!

Should I attach my poor illumination again?
Everybody will laugh : Retirees living there. :joy:

Some good things on your list here!

1 Like

@amada.haro Hopefully Santa comes and gifts me some otherwise my bank balance will take a hit :joy:

Suppose it depends if Iā€™ve been naughty or nice :thinking:

1 Like