All I want for Xmas

@joshuad11
Well as I’ve just gotten the iPhone Xs was looking at the powerwave 7.5 but as it will be solely for charging phone overnight I’m not too bothered about fast charging so would consider the power port 5.

But to be honest as I’ve not had any wireless chargers before I’m not entirely sure which I really want. Have been looking and reading reviews but still none the wiser :joy:

I really like the design (and currently price) of this one.

3 Likes

I want every Anker products that I do not have :smile: this way I can say i have the complete collection.

But for real, I want to gift my son a Powerwave stand and a new phone. I want to get my wife the Harry Potter complete Lego castle, and i will do more work on her car.

3 Likes

Christmas!
Whow, we had about 27C outside here in Munich.
Not normal for the middle of October.

An old man as I am I have ONLY ONE WISH:

Peace and freedom to you my friends all around the world. :blush:

5 Likes

I like that that one comes in black. The dust really shows up on the white PowerWave 7.5.

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is for Apple to finally license out USB-C to Lightning cables so that Anker can start making & selling them. I mean, a 6 foot, double braided USB-C to Lightning would be all I need. Well, that and whatever the latest PowerPort with PD is out at the time.

1 Like

Hey, calm down! We don’t talk about Christmas before Halloween’s over, right?

3 Likes

In my opinion, anytime before December 1st is too early to start talking about Christmas, but I’ve come to the conclusion that there’s no use in fighting it anymore.

1 Like

I’m with you.

In Brazil, where Halloween is not yet a thing, we start talking Christmas around early September, when Christmas home decor start being sold. When I moved to Canada I though it as a relief to have Christmas wait until Halloween was over to start - home decor stores put their Christmas decoration on display on November 1st, alongside heavily discounted Halloween decor, but still…

1 Like

In the US, most people want to wait until after Thanksgiving (the 4th Thursday in November), so I’m fine with things coming out the last week of November.

1 Like

Hey, wow, no a Christmas thread already :anguished: :grin: Thought we would have made it to mid Nov…though we already have the Xmas movies channel being pushed in the UK :laughing:

1 Like

All I want for Christmas, is some money to buy my fiancée a gift or two.

At the moment, Christmas is canceled due to my bank card dying due to lack of funds.

1 Like

That was one of the ones I was reading about.

@AnkerOfficial can I make a suggestion … I really like the beside lights that have a wireless charging base. Could you combine the powerwave and Eufy lightbulbs into a single unit for sale please?

Christmas stuff has been in department stores for the past two weeks. Shortly after Halloween stuff went in sale Christmas followed. It’s a pain because it seems every year the stores try to beat out one another and just end up making things worse for everyone.

1 Like

I don’t like holiday-jumping either, but after going through all the trouble to hang all the Christmas lights, it seems like 1 month is too short to enjoy them. :joy:

2 Likes

I want a Note 9. :yum::heart_eyes::smile:

1 Like

It would be cool if Eufy made RGB Christmas lights.
they could also build in a couple presents for other holidays like Halloween,Fourth of July, St. Patrick’s Day ect.

2 Likes

I have done this years ago.

Only some tiny, little, small, “calm” lamps at the tree in front of the house.
This was fine.
But now: Flickering disco illumations everywhere.
Not my taste. I know I am old styled…hehehe!

Should I attach my poor illumination again?
Everybody will laugh : Retirees living there. :joy:

Some good things on your list here!

1 Like

@amada.haro Hopefully Santa comes and gifts me some otherwise my bank balance will take a hit :joy:

Suppose it depends if I’ve been naughty or nice :thinking:

1 Like