All I Want for Christmas is...đŸ„ł

If TechMan is correct that my original request is invalid for being unreleased, then I should redo this

All I want for Christmas is a RoboVac L70 Hybrid

The kids want a pet, and I want a clean floor. This should make everyone happy.

All I want for Christmas is Roav Dashcam C2 Pro

36%20PM

Hmmm this is tough, I decided on a product that I would love to have (and being honest can’t justify buying) so All I want for Christmas is a Soundcore Wakey :drooling_face:

Good luck to everyone entering and thanks @AnkerOfficial for the opportunity to a win a prize of our choice.

Edit - shared on Twitter

All I want for Christmas is an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

christmas%20story

But really, All I want for Christmas is the Anker 100W 4-Port Type-C Charging Station with Power Delivery.

Please :pray: and thank you! :wink: :heart:

@Quinn_Armstrong I dont know if it matters or not, but per rules you need to share your wish post on Social media, not the actual main post. don’t want you to miss out on this opportunity :wink:

Thank you, I shared it as well. :blush:

1 Like

awesome!!! best of luck :+1:

1 Like

might as well go for gold on that one :wink: They asked, you answered lol

you should have asked for some eye protection too, since you know, you could put an eye out :wink:
#ankerEyeWear (i think im on to something)

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro

Sign up for twitter. Follow @AnkerOfficial and few other members here. Then use it only for Anker promos.

No need to be “social” using that media.

1 Like

Might want to upgrade your request to the capsule max :grin:

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is "Anker Wireless Charger with USB-C, 15W Metal Fast Wireless Charging Pad"

You’re right! :heart_eyes: grateful for the suggestion :kissing_heart: hahaha :rofl:
good luck appreciated @TechMan :four_leaf_clover: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is
 The Soundcore Motion+!

All i want for christmas is
 PowerPort Strip 6

All I want for Christmas is a power house 200

All I want for Christmas is the Powerhouse 200 because it will be perfect for camping with Cubs and powering lights to enjoy our evenings for longer :heart_eyes:

All I want for Christmas is
the PowerPort Strip PD 3!

All I want for Christmas is the Eufy Video Doorbell

I really do hope Santa is checking out this thread :heart_eyes:

1 Like