All I Want for Christmas is...đŸ„ł

Thanks. I was also debating between the rave, the eufycam 2 system and the powerhouse.

All I want for Christmas is the Nebula Cosmos Max@4k. I mean, as long as we are wishing

Came so close to getting a big 4k screen this black Friday, but I think there might have been violence in my house. A projector with that size and quality that doesn’t take up half the living room wall would be amazing.

I don’t think that’s a valid request since it San unreleased product

All I want for Christmas is
 a Anker Nebula Capsule II

1 Like

Bet it was a hard decision with those nice products.
Best of of luck :+1:

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is eufy Smart Floodlight with Camera with this my garage and drive way is covered 100% as rest of my house is covered by eufycam and I feel safe and secure. Thanks @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

All I Want For Christmas is a Eufy RoboVac L70 Hybrid so my wife and I can spend more time together, and less time cleaning the house!

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is:

Anker PowerPort Strip PD 6

:santa:t4: :christmas_tree:

You might want to be more specific with the model :wink:. The new hybrid mop/vacuum looks really cool. Or at least ask for one that has mapping features :wink:

1 Like

all i want for christmas is an anker ergonomic computer mouse

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is a Nebula Mars II Pro! :upside_down_face:

At this point, I’ll take anything!! But I guess you’re right
 I’ll go back an edit the original!

1 Like

Edit it to Hybrid L70 :star_struck:

2 Likes

I agree. You might as well get the extra hybrid functionality :man_shrugging:

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is a set of liberty 2 pro ear buds.

@Shenoy and @TechMan - what would I do without y’all?!

2 Likes

The robovacs seem to be in high demand

:rofl::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: Funny joke.

All I want for christmas is to be picked to be a Anker Power user! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait you’re not a power user? You definitely deserve to be one. Your video reviews and are way better then my reviews

1 Like

Ha thanks, your videos aren’t bad either! :slight_smile:

And nope, I just get lucky sometimes and win the giveaways. I was really hoping for that power strip give away. I figured I had a decent chance with 500 winners, would have easily been 2 or 3 videos. BUT I did get that mystery box so that’s pretty exciting!

The requirements for YouTubers now is 2k subs to be possibly selected for power user, so we’ll see maybe in 5 years
 lol Right now I am shooting for 1k so I can get some ad revenue