All Current, Upcoming, Unavailable, and Cancelled Soundcore Products

Soundcore by Anker has been going crazy with new products since it launched back in April. The lineup can be hard to keep up on, so I wanted to do my best to at least list all of the actively selling Soundcore products, as well as those that have been revealed through various press releases.

This was previously accessible here, but I think it deserves its own dedicated post.

List of every known Soundcore product (up-to-date as of September 3, 2018). All links are to Amazon US.

Current

Upcoming

• Flare S+ (Smart Speaker, $130, Holiday Season)
  • Journey U (Earbuds, $130, October)
  • Model Zero (Smart Speaker, $200, October)
  • Model Zero+ (Smart Speaker, $250, September)

Interestingly, Journey U (formerly Life NC) was teased as the first product under the new Soundcore by Anker brand at CES back in January of this year, but it remains unreleased!

In addition, Steven Yang has mentioned that “Soundcore by Anker will launch a number of high-end noise cancelling audio products in 2018”. This includes Space NC and Journey U, as well as others that may finally use a USB-C port to charge for the first time as hinted at by @AnkerOfficial.

If you have any questions about the upcoming products (or if I seem to have forgotten any!), please reply to this post and I will do my best to answer your inquiries for you and even include an image! However, please keep in mind that details are scarce on these unreleased products, so don’t expect to know every detail prior to their launch!

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully this can be pinned as new products come out.

1 Like

Well… is that all… LOL. They sure have been busy. Looking forward to USB-C charging ports. MicroUSB is soooooooo yesterday :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Zero and Zero+ would be speakers which are really to keep an eye on.

The design is fantastic, very stylish.
Hope the sound will be extraordinary as well!
We will see.:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Can you imagine if the zero and zero+ had stereo pairing that would just be insane and awesome all at the same time

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I wonder if they will… I also wonder what kind of functionality will be available in the Soundcore app, considering it shows a picture of the Model Zero.

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial I would love to do a review of the Space NC and compare it to my Taotronics TT-BH22 :wink:

Send support a message, you never know they may so it

1 Like

But would be an expensive adding buying TWO of these ZERO!:sweat:

Wait for discounts :slight_smile:

Usually during the spring conferences, companies not only brag of upcoming stuff, but they also say when they hope to release the retail unit. That date is often missed tho.

Be nice if some of these product saw non us land before the usual USA ONLY release. Even apple n Samsung release things into different markets, rather than stick to just once place.

Unfortunately, we have seen quite a few instances of this recently.

Luckily, several Soundcore products have landed in various regions. In fact, Soundcore has launched their Liberty Lite total wireless earphones in non-US locations a couple weeks ahead of the projected US launch. I believe Soundcore Space NC also encountered relatively delayed availability for the US.

1 Like

Updated with current prices and Liberty Lite.

You’re missing flare in your list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Knew I had to be missing something… Thanks so much! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Updated with mention of Flare S+. We should learn more about features / pricing / availability in under than a month from now!

3 Likes

Will the Model Zero + feature a battery or is it plug in only like the bose SoundTouch 30?

Updated with link to Infini and Life NC is now Journey U.

List updated with link to Flare+, price and release time for Flare S+, and price and release month of Journey U!

Also, should be seeing Model Zero+ reach the FCC very soon!

Notice: This post is over 2 months old, so I am no longer able to edit it. As a result, all future updates will be made by editing this reply or creating a new one.

Below is a list of every known Soundcore product (up-to-date as of September 19, 2018). All links are to Amazon US.

Current:

Upcoming:

• Flare S+ (Smart Speaker, $130, Holiday Season)
  • Journey U (Earbuds, $130, October)
  • Liberty Air (Wireless Earphones, $?, FCC)
  • Model Zero (Smart Speaker, $200, October)
  • Model Zero+ (Smart Speaker, $250, September)
3 Likes