[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

Alex in your car??? What more do you want?

Alexa in the car? Take my money!!!

Please pick me! I have been trying to find a convenient way to connect Alexa with my car. I was able to use my mobile hotspot and a cables to plug my Echo dot into the stereo (for some reason the bluetooth wouldn’t pair). This is so much better. Please pick me…please, please, please, with sugar on top and a cherry!

I am excited about the all Roav VIVA features cause I ca concentrated on driving instead of using the phone when I am driving. It make me feel more safe on the road while i ca just command the phone to do what I want while my hand are on the wheel and my eyes are on the road.

I’d most use it to control streaming music and it would be nice to be able to control smart devices at home from the road.

Alexa for the win! Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

I’m excited more to be able to have things ready at home when I arrive than for car things.

I like Roav VIVA’s ability to get me turn by turn navigation! My car is not set up for the digital age, so this type of product is great when I need a hands-free way to change my route.

I already use Alexa to control my home entertainment system. It will be nice to turn it on as I roll in the driveway.

I so wish this competition was running in the U.K. the product seems like a cool concept!

The ability to shut my lights off if I forget when I’m leaving with my voice is great. No fumbling for the phone

I am looking forward to having Alexa state my directions vs the boring GPS in my vehicle.

i think its cool because its portable

I’m most excited at the chance to win the ROAV, as this would be my first device with Alexa and I drive for hours daily due to work and hands-free keeps me driving more safely.

I am most excited about having Alexa brief me on my news and traffic during my commute!

I can’t wait to add groceries and items to my to do list as I drive!!! I am always forgetting by the time I get home. Excited for this!

It’s going to be awesome to take Alexa on the road! I can also get to hear some of her “dad jokes” when I’m raging at traffic.

Roav in my vehicle would make it safer to play my music on the go and also be able to take her with me in any car.

i have been waiting to get voice control in my car since i first saw Knight Rider. I’m actually already half way to automating my car. my house is already done. voice controlling my car is going to be awesome.

I would use this to add more functional voice control to my car!