[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

It’d be amazing to tell Alexa to warm up my home via Nest and to have it open my Wifi-enabled garage door opener automatically as I arrive.

This will be awesome to pair with our smart home to automate things as we pull into the garage and also to make sure everything is set as we leave!

Having music play from our library will also be awesome at the command of our voice!

“Alexa” where did all these community members come from?

They weren’t anywhere to be seen last week :joy:

2 Likes

Excited to add shopping list items while in the car.

I am excited about the ability to make calls and pick my music with Roav VIVA. Siri and my Ford Sync got nothing on the VIVA :smiley:

I have a dot in my car right now but will be more than happy to take it out and put in the Viva. Even shared this on my Twitter!

I am excited to use Alexa for navigation and to change my music hands free!

The best thing about Alexa in the car is listening to my flash briefing on the way to work!

I am excited about the ability to use Alexa in my car, and having the ability to charge my iPhone will be an added benefit.

Looking forward to controlling my audio with Alexa. Changes the whole driving game!

Not going to lie, this sounds awesome to add to my car. Being able to ask Alexa to turn on my AC at home during the summer while on the road going home already sounds epic.

Totally looking forward to using it for music and turn my lights on. I have an Echo and 2 dots. This would greatly complement my arsenal of AI devices.

I use Alexa all the time. Now it will be fun to be able to ride with her, using her help with playing music, dialing my contacts and help me navigate with the maps. Alexa is one I like to have besides me.

Looking forward to Alexa mainly for hands-free music selection and driving assistance.

I love having Alexa at home and recently added several smart plugs to control some lamps and other appliances. It would be great to be able to turn on the lamps from the car at night so I’m not entering a dark home.

This is cool. Can’t wait to try it out!

Alexa will help with integrating home automation with auto and keeps everything handsfree!

This is kick a$$! At least with her in my car I won’t have to fumble around with my phone to get what needs to be done so much safer & easier! Can’t wait!!!

I have Alexa all over my house. Looking forward to having her ride shotgun in my car too!!! Excited to have hands-free access to Amazon Prime Music and turning on/off my lights at home.

I adore having Alexa at home, it would be awesome to use it in the car too. Music would probably be the thing I’d use it for the most!