Abnormal flashing lights

My anker 13000mAH charger (model 79AN7925) recently stopped charging my phone/devices consistently. I’ve noticed the indicator lights have been flashing abnormally as shown in the video i recorded below whenever the charger isn’t actually providing power to my connected devices.

I tried draining the charger and re-charging it, and the charger itself charges up just fine and gets 4 solid lights, but it eventually does this weird flashing thing in the video and my devices dont charge.
I’ve also tried using different cables, but same issue.

Sometimes blowing into the usb ports temporarily “fixes” the issue and the lights stop blinking, and my device charges. But after a few minutes it stops charging and I notice the lights again.

Anyone have any idea what could be the issue? ive only been using this for about 2-3 years.

Have you tried cleaning the sockets?

Take a flashlight and shine it into the ports to see if there is any lint in it. Also check your cable’s plug too. If this doesn’t help, contact Anker at support@anker.com and they should be able to troubleshoot with you.

I have already tried that as well. Nothing appears to be stuck in the port. Ive blown thoroughly it with compressed air, and wiped down any sides that I am able to reach.

1 Like

Contact support@anker.com and they should be able to help you further. :slight_smile:

Hi @Leslie_Tong, I’m so sorry to hear the problem. Could you please contact us via support@anker.com?

1 Like

Any update on this? I’m getting the same issue.

1 Like

Try taking the charging cable and plug it into the USB port and take the it her end and out it into the charge input. Essentially your looping the cable back into itself of the power pack, leave it plugged into itself for 3 to 5 seconds and then unplug it and see if anything changes. Doing this effectively resets the pack and all internal safety mechanisms

Unfortunately that did not fix the issue.

1 Like

Then the only thing I can say is to contact support@anker.com and provide them with order number, serial number, let than know what you did to try and resolve the problem. If your still within warranty they will help with an exchange or replacement

1 Like