AAA Big Surprise | Anker Power Goes Old School

I will wait on when Anker comes with the Rechargeable Batteries via USB-A, USB-C, or may be Wireless Charged

2 Likes

Batteries to be charged wirelessly? :thinking: now that would be cool

3 Likes

Totally! I’d love that. I would think the only way for something like that to actually would would be to put the batteries in some sort of case that will send the power to them to charge.

3 Likes

I know right so old school

Can these be recycled? I never know what to do with non-rechargeable batteries.

We have plan to launch the rechargeable battery. Stay tuned!:blush:

3 Likes

@heynickhere
Recycled Yes Recharged No but like Anker said :arrow_up: they will be coming out with rechargeable double A’s and triple A’s

2 Likes

That’s great news!!! I will wait for this announcement… :+1:

Sorry ANKER but BLACKUBE that post @TheDude was WONDERFULL !!!

Anker rechargeable batteries will coming soon! Stay tuned!

6 Likes

I need some of these. I’ve been thinking about buying some of these to keep my remotes and camera flash charged and ready to go. Hopefully Anker will make a good charger for these.

With a case too for storage and will they be capatable with other battery chargers?

1 Like

Glad to see you finally successful log in to your old account!:blush:
Currently, we haven’t confirm the plan, so I can’t share more information right now.

1 Like

Thanks for all your hard work. I was able to enter on one of the items in the PowerDraw. On a side note, any plans for a Usb-C to Usb-C Powerline +II shorter than 3 feet? I have two of the standard cables that come with powerbanks showing wire. I thought about getting a one foot Powerline + lo and just using an adapter. Think about having the cable that comes with the power bank wrapped around the powerbank. I thought about unplugging it and tucking it away in the pouch, however that tends to make the package in even and poking in a poker. USB a to Usb-C double nylon bradded shorter than 3 feet is what I’m getting at (phone placed on top of the powerbank in a poker.

So…I’m not sure I actually won this. LOL! Could my name up there have been a mistake, @AnkerTechnical? I’m pretty sure I guessed AA and AAA batteries, but I might have guessed they were rechargeable. I’m not sure.

1 Like

@TheCharneco you are an honest person and a great contributor to this forum.
You will do a great job in reviewing this item even if a mistake has been made :smile:

I got that two anker does that if you didn’t win it’s a nice little touch

Just received my Anker AAA batteries! Awesome!

2 Likes

Guess I should expect mine soon :grin:

@AnkerTechnical @ankerofficial
Any plans to release these batteries in Canada? been waiting for a while and still don’t see them on Amazon or elsewhere.
Now I need some batteries TODAY, but can wait if they are coming any sooner.