A well-being brand from one of Anker's partner: Mynt!

It appears Anker has recently released yet another sister/apprentice brand, Mynt! Mynt specializes in massagers.

They currently have two products:
Cordless Shiatsu Massage Pillow ($60)
Cordless Shiatsu Massager ($80)

What do you guys think about Mynt? Personally, I think Anker is going to have a very hard time marketing seven different brands. I think it would be easier to keep them all within one or two, but maybe that would be more confusing. Let me know what you think!

You can keep up with all of the latest Mynt products, at any time, here (link works on select browsers only)

Does seem like they are treading a line where things could become diluted. Surprised that this wasn’t released under the Eufy brand along with their BodySense Smart Scales and Blood Pressure monitor.

Although, I would be tempted to get the Shiatsu Massager if it makes it’s way to the UK at some point :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow. My Mrs would love one of these :ok_hand:

Wow, another sister/apprentice store? Ok, so how many of these exist so far? Anker, Eufy, Karapax,? This is getting confusing. I just hope that they don’t create so many sister stores that it becomes harder and harder for them to concentrate on the most important things, the products and their customers. But it’s great that they are doing so well that they can expand. Go Anker! :slight_smile:

1 Like

While I do like that they are expanding, I just hope they don’t get in over their heads and end up with so many subsidiaries that their customer service takes a hit. Also it seems that it would be better if they focused on their current brands and marketing to make others aware of their existence, otherwise the brands will falter and not be profitable.

Looks comfy!

Exactly my thoughts :slight_smile:

I subscribed to them and got a discount code for one of the products. I would love to see an in-depth review before buying it tho.

1 Like

At first when I saw another brand I thought shirts :cry:. So the Anker engineers are sitting there saying what could make our lives better? Massagers!

1 Like

Is that @AnkerOfficial after reading comments and asking why do they want t-shirts so bad :blush:

1 Like

Hi @ndalby, @Nhi, @elmo41683, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this product! We’re happy to know that people are interested in Mynt. Please note that Mynt is a well-being brand from one of our partners, and is completely independent from Anker. :grin:

Good to know Anker is now also in partnership with other companies, Xiaomi did this to expand their product range to almost everything! Looking forward for more great products.

1 Like