A Summer To Remember

My challenge to lose weight.

My My challenge for the summer is to lose weight while making sure my 1 yo baby gains weight.

My summer challenge is to get organized before the holidays in the fall and winter.

I challenged myself to travel as much as possible. So far, so good.

My summer goal was to get organized and lose weight doing it, I am on track to my goals so far, just need to keep with it!

Spend time with my family.

This summer, I have challenged myself to be more active with my family. I am normally active on my own, but I have found that engaging my wife and kids in activities has been a great way to grow as a family and learn more about the world around us! Plus, the mobile tunes that Anker provides ensures the fun never has to end!

1 Like

To find a job! And I did!

My challenge has been to be as fit as I can be! I have been working very hard at it and plan to continue.

2 lovely kids, enjoy your summer days!:surfer:

My challenge this summer was to do more fun stuff and spend more time with my kids. I didn’t get to spend as much time with my kids as I wanted to. This would definitely help make up for it with movie nights outside under the stars!

My challenge is to be more motivated to lose weight and eat healthier

To start building and finish a twin tower play/swingset for my little boy. Building from scratch!

My challenge for this summer is to work out multiple times a week no matter what, rather than when I feel like it or have energy.

my challenge for the summer is to go out more and lose a bit of weight

my challenge this summer is to lose some weight by being more active

Anker should start a Biggest Loser weight loss living healthy competition for a big price.

2 Likes

(Posted 32m earlier)
Seem’s like mostly everyone who comment’s there all trying to loose weight for there summer challenges good luck to everyone exercising and trying to be active. Just ran 6.2 Miles this morning . If you read the comment you’ll find someone trying to lose 9kg basically 20lb hope you loose it! @barrak.s.n1

1 Like

Like a few others being a US only thing rules me out but good luck to those entering.

As for me, with having a desk based role I’m trying to hit 10-15k daily steps :walking: …to go alongside the usual 3-4 gym sessions a week :runner:

1 Like

The challenge I have set for myself this summer is to successfully finish my internship and thesis to finish my Master’s Degree. I completed all of my coursework as of May, so I am close to the finish line! It has been challenging, but a combination of dedication, support from family, friends and mentors, as well as as tunes ala Anker Soundbud Sports has gotten me through this point. Thank you!

2 Likes