A Summer To Remember

My challenge this summer was to have fun every day and make the fun last until school starts up again. School starts up next week, and I feel like so far I crushed it. This projector would make it even better!

1 Like

My challenge’s this summer 2017 was

*to run 8miles straight without a break(on my 6th mile no sweat)
*read at leat one book(currently reading “Ready Play One”)
*post an instragram daily(been failing at it) ista: marcusjuco
*watch season 3 Rick and Morty(still haven’t watched)
*push myself to make more YouTube videos(tyring to vlog)
*hangout with more friends(reconnecting with old friends)
*living life without fear of anything(sky diving still haven’t)

Still got 4 months for 2017 my challenges will be completed!!:smile:

1 Like

My challenge would be taking movie nights outside in the wild, with no cables! Also noticed promotion ends 23.59am 13th august and a minute later my birthday starts So I’m guessing ankers challenge would be sending that awesome birthday gift in time for an awesome show :slight_smile:

Rick and Morty season 3! How did I miss that?

Stay at home all day:bear:

Some really amazing products

"The challenge I have set for myself this summer is to complete my custom Off Road Camper and continue my youtube videos over at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCELFhDH5trQpY6QG3Y7sZmg where I already use Anker products.

1 Like

My challenge this summer is to go out, but not as to go out and enjoy the summer. Go out and challenge myself to do good deeds everyday such as putting smile on people faces, helping out people that needed it.

1 Like

To stick with my strict diet, consistently plan out my days to work out, and by all means to pass my upcoming actuarial exam so that I may finally get a well paying job so that my parents may stop working and get the rest they finally deserve.

1 Like

@Jesse_Hernandez1
Yeah they even have a trailer for it pretty awesome whats comming.
Pickle Rick!

2 Likes

I binge-watched the first three episodes last night as soon as I found out the new season had started.
“I’m pickle Rick”

(joke)

This summer I set myself the challenge of grand unification theory of unifying gravity, general relativity, and quantum mechanics.

What I learned so far is that gravity is leaching between parallel universes, as quantum effects fork parallel universes but as gravity is not a quantum effect it spreads itself across the parallel universes, this makes gravity appear substantially weaker than the other forces (weak, strong, EM) in our universe and the other parallel universe manifests in this universe as Dark Matter, where other similar galaxies leach some of their gravity into our galaxy.

I am about to write this up and hope to get a Nobel Prize either next year or possibly the year after.

(end of joke)

2 Likes

These look really cool and well made

Your summer challenge is very interesting haha!:smile:

I have set my goal to get bigger and stronger.

Hahaha, happy ending!:smile:

Sorry to hear, but I wish everything will be alright for you.:hugging:

1 Like

Haha, you did a good job to set up your new YouTube channel, this is just your first step, don’t be upset, and keep move on!:hugging:

1 Like