A Road Trip with Roav! | Share Your Story and Test DashCam for FREE

Wow i did not expect to win any but thanks Anker

1 Like

Congrats to the winners. Looks like a great product!

Thanks #Anker @AnkerOfficial for the beautiful high tech dashcam. I am so glad to see my name in the winners list. I am already using a lot of anker products all available on Amazon.com but did not have this specific dashcam named S1. Sony’s new Starvis is something of my interest. I have used Exmer Sensor equipped dashcam and are excellent in day and night lights. I am so excited and anxiously waiting for the dashcam S1 to knock my doorstep… Thanks @AnkerOfficial once again… :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for the DashCam S1… Waiting for the shipment to be delivered with hi-tech dashcam in it…

1 Like

Looking forward to your testing review! :wink:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, look forward to your reviews.
@AnkerOfficial- maybe you should update the thread after 2 weeks with review links and status of review submissions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Winners generally add their review link in this thread in order to meet the requirements. But first we all have to get our prizes

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners this round. I normally just send a msg @AnkerOfficial with my links to the article and share the review with community in the review sections. This review will be different, I have to deal with video and that takes a lot more time than just adding pictures. Hopefully I get some interesting video this time around.

3 Likes

Still waiting for the product to reach me. I have no idea when would they mail it to me… Hopefully would get it soon. Would definitely review it as soon as I get it…

Yup, same here. Just waiting to receive the camera

Mine is scheduled to come tomo,cant wait to set it up and test

1 Like

I got mine yesterday

Mine arrived Wednesday but I’m waiting on a right-angle MicroUSB cable to arrive as the included cable makes it way less incognito than my current dashcam :frowning: Had to order one immediately after realizing this.

2 Likes

Put that asmpart of your review. As in future, they may change the supplied lead.

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial :joy: :relaxed::innocent:
Thanks once again for hosting this event. Roav S1 DashCam is really an awesome product and I am sure it would catch a lot of customer attraction due to its cool features especially the new Sony Starvis Sensor and High resolution wide angle lens. Proud to be part of the winning team:
Here is the video review link @AnkerOfficial :- https://youtu.be/RT47rEdhTw8

2 Likes

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

Here’s my review.
Full Version Review: Roav DashCam S1
Summary Version - Review: DashCam S1

Thanks again @AnkerOfficial for another great contest.

3 Likes

GREAT JOB Mr. James

1 Like

Here is My Review as promised. Thanks again @ankerofficial for this awesome opportunity and contest

1 Like