A̶n̶k̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶a̶r̶m̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ Wakey Alarm Clock Discussion

H̶e̶y̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶, ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶@A̶n̶k̶e̶r̶O̶f̶f̶i̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶a̶r̶m̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶c̶k̶. ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶a̶r̶m̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶a̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶(d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶’t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶), ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶-i̶n̶ ̶r̶a̶d̶i̶o̶, ̶a̶ ̶m̶u̶l̶t̶i̶-e̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶(m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶r̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶g̶i̶n̶g̶), ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶u̶x̶i̶l̶i̶a̶r̶y̶ ̶p̶o̶r̶t̶/B̶l̶u̶e̶t̶o̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶a̶p̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶. ̶I̶’m̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶e̶c̶h̶ ̶c̶a̶p̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶r̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶e̶c̶h̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶-i̶n̶-o̶n̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶d̶r̶o̶o̶m̶. ̶W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶? ̶T̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶, ̶d̶i̶s̶a̶g̶r̶e̶e̶, ̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶.

I’m changing this to a discussion form for Wakey. Feel free to talk about Wakey below.

4 Likes

Do you talk about the Soundcore Wakey?

7 Likes

Is it currently out, or is it in development?
P.S. thanks for the like! :smile:

1 Like

Loving the white colour on the Wakey! Has a release date been set or not?

Please please make an alarm clock stand, or have the option for it to be a pad or stand similar to how Samsung’s pad/stand is. It makes it easier to just place your phone and have it instantly charge than the old where you have to align it just right to get it to charge

1 Like

Would love a nice alarm clock with Qi Charger and usb(-c) ports. That would definitely looks better on my nightstand :slight_smile:

Bought recently a new alarm clock - because I wanted one with

DAB +

I think this is an important feature.

Nice to have would be WiFi Internet Radio …And the other features mentioned above…

For those wo are working a good choice.

Retired persons don’t need. They wake up early.

“senile bed escape” :joy:

1 Like

I really need this! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How much will Wakey cost (USD)?

Love the look of this.

1 Like

If it is built well and has a decent sound, it will be a very quick purchase. Need to see reviews.

I have published the photo at another thread already.
But if this design could be taken over by Anker I’ll buy one.
You could hide all technique inside. :joy:

2 Likes

I completely agree with you! :thumbsup:

@AnkerOfficial put wakey in the next We Love Testing event, please!

Will take that into consideration. Stay tuned! :wink:

1 Like

:astonished::open_mouth::astonished:
Yay!!!

Please do, I’m very excited.

1 Like

Due to lack of space on my bedside, I have my Anker wireless stand sat on the base of my bedside light (yes I know you can get wireless charging bases on lamps), and my alarm clock (don’t use it really, as.my phone is louder.

As I can’t see the time at night, I have my phone show the time as a screensaver.

I’d love the WAKEY, radio n clock n wireless charging (esp if Q3 or 10w).

I’d love more speakers to have an inclusive dab radio … Even if it’s the smaller spkrs.