A list of changes that need to be made to Liberty Pro 2 and why

1. The dynamic driver needs rear venting. This is very important.
  • Bass response will be more controllable.
  • Bass response will be more accurate
  • Eliminate potential driver flex
  • Reduce risk of hearing damage
  • Improve soundstage.
  • Minimal increase in sound leakage
  1. Include a custom parametric EQ in the Soundcore app with user selected frequency ranges and Q values.
  • Even with Bass Reducer preset there is an exaggerated midbass hump that bleeds over midrange sounds like guitars.
  • Allow users to tune to their exact preference.
  • Will add value to all other Soundcore or other Anker products.
  1. Make the nozzle longer or include tips with longer nozzles for deeper insertion.
  • The body of the IEM is too large and will not insert far enough to get a seal with the short nozzle in many ears.
  1. A method of volume control without using host device.

2. Ambient listening mode using microphones.

3. Allow updating via connecting one earbud at a time.

• Not all devices will recognize each earpiece as separate devices and if you don’t have one you are unable to update your product! As far as I can tell.
1 Like

Seems like some good points

I know they are planning on Number 4 being available with a future firmware update.

1. You can customize the volume controls through the app…

2. This will be added soon via a software update. The hardware is already in the buds, but the software isn’t quite finished.

3. You must be doing something wrong, because this should work with any device.

@Tank might be able to help you out.

I agree with number 3, alternatively if you dont kind removing them to put in the case you can always get trip eartips that can seat further in the ear

Number 4 can be changed via the app
Number 5 is coming via firmware update

if your device doesn’t recognize each earbud, then take the right one out of the case> press and hold down the button until it turns fully off and put back into the case. Remove the left earbud which should still be on and go into your devices bluetooth settings and locate Liberty 2 Pro-L and click on it to pair to your device. Now each earbud can be used together or individually

I have eartips just like those, and I love them. I should put them on my liberty air, until my liberty 2 pro come.

1 Like

I do use triple flange eartips with mine. I think Anker should include some that fit without removing.

Thank you for the advice about pairing.

Hahahahah. So I put them on my buds, and they didn’t fit in the liberty air case anymore. So I tried to cut them down like you were saying in the comply foam tips thread. Now they just fall off the buds hahaha. I’m such a spaz lol

I could have told you that these wouldn’t fit in the liberty air case,