A Few New Releases

Anker is releasing a few new power products, while eufy is working on a new robotic vacuum… Take a look!

#Premium 3-in-1 USB-C Hub

Key Features

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by our leading technology.
  • Expanded USB-C: Make the single MacBook USB-C port do more for you, with charging and USB-A connectivity.
  • High-Speed, High-Def: Stream 4K 30Hz video, and access 5 Gbps data transfer speeds.
  • High-Speed Charging: Enjoy pass-through charging while using the hub, with USB-C Power Delivery.
  • What You Get: Anker Premium 3-in-1 USB-C Hub, travel pouch, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s Premium 3-in-1 USB-C Hub is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $39.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

#PowerWave 10

Key Features

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
  • The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 5W charge that’s 10% faster than other wireless chargers.
  • Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Metal attachments or cards may interfere with charging.
  • What You Get: PowerWave Pad, 3 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerWave 10 Pad is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $21.99, and should begin shipping immediately. Anker’s PowerWave 10 Stand is available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $25.99 (+ $3.99 shipping ATTM), and should begin shipping on December 31.

#RoboVac 15C

Last but not least, eufy is getting ready to release RoboVac 15C. We have heard absolutely nothing about this new model, but support was recently added in an update to the EufyHome app, so we’ll likely learn more about it soon.

I know this isn’t super exciting news, but releases have been rather slow the past couple weeks, and the fact that Anker will be out of the office this week means we probably won’t be seeing many new products, so I figured I’d post this to keep you all anxious.

Also, I’ve been very busy with school work :tired_face:, so I apologize for not being as active on the forums as lately.

10 Likes

Speaking on the terms of up coming releases, the Powerhouse. The smaller version has been in the talks and the leaves have been changing color.

1 Like

A new vacuum would be great!

1 Like

SWEET! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sunglasses::yum: New products for Canada would be nice

1 Like

The USB hub looks kind of slim in ports, maybe it could be cheaper than competitors, interesting.

I see the hub has HDMI output, but the S8 doesnt output a hdmi signal, does this not matter?

1 Like

I’m not too familiar with this but what do you mean if it includes a fan? When did wireless chargers have fans? I’m guessing it’s a really weird misunderstanding where I’m going to be facepalming once I get it.

Here’s a page that explains the technology a little more.

You would need a USB c to hdmi adapter In order to have your phone output hdmi. I used This to connect to HDMI woth my S9+

1 Like

I think you mean with:wink:

Updated with key features and Amazon links.

Thanks for the update

1 Like

UPDATE:

1 Like

The PowerWave Stand says availability to ship is Dec. 31, 2018? Get it Monday, January 7.

Tell me this is a typo @AnkerOfficial

Thanks for the update!

1 Like