A Charging Miracle!

My comment crashed and burned by the overloaded server at 11:00 am but I love your chargers anyways. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Anker is the best portable charger brand I evereally bought they work amazing and smoothly highly recommend

1 Like

I was comment 2 and now it’s down to 17. I have the screenshot before the crash.

Go-to device to replace a battery pack and normal chargers from Anker. Awesome idea of having a charger with a battery backup.
Awesome idea backed by a Awesome company, thats the right combination for a Awesome product!!!

My comment was 7th now it is nowhere to be seen. Hope Anker considers it :worried:

1 Like

This what call anker portable charger, anker always number 1 in technology. I love everything about anker products because they make things for people’s easy to use it. I love to own one of the new portable chargers.

1 Like

Hi all, we are very sorry for the website crash, we are checking……and will give you answer later, thanks for your understanding.

4 Likes

I’ve been an Anker fan ever since I discovered the brand a few years ago. All the cables and products are top notch as well as their world class customer support. Love you guys!

1 Like

I have a screen shot before the crash. So much love.

This would be great! I could charge my phone while I walk or ride the bus, then plug in the Fusion when I stop somewhere for lunch!

Can it pass power through to the phone while it’s charging?

1 Like

This looks great. I’d love to see a USB-C version soon!

1 Like

Anker is the only charging brand I trust, I’ve tried other ones that broke my phone
Go Anker!

I am ready to test more anker products. …currently have 11 anker items including the batteries in my phone!

1 Like

sounds like a great portable combination for those on the go!

1 Like

I must own a dozen or more various Q based chargers, batteries, cables and more. You get what you pay for.

The Powercore Fusion is the next evolution in technology in charging.

1 Like

I would love to have one. I have so many Anker items that it runs my daily life now.

1 Like
 I was #6 at first, then #9, then the crash. A little while ago I was #12. Last check, I'm #17. I did nothing wrong here.

I think this charger is amazing. I am literally the person the POWERCORE FUSION is being marketed to. I am carrying up to three usb chargers at a time. Of course, that includes at least two cables. Anker continues to blaze new trails through uncharted frontiers. All while maintaining, the three things the Anker brand is known for; quality, reliability, and safety. Anker provides the fuel for my electronic lifestyle.
1 Like

Shout out to ANKER with the amazing products. Keep up the great work and superb quality!!

What a Brilliant idea! I have a number of Anker products… chargers, cords, flashlight, battery and they are all quality items. I am sure this will be too.

1 Like

Guys it’s for the first ten comments only.

Is there a discount code?