A Charging Miracle!

I love my Anker portable charger. I know I can always count on it and I bring it every where with me!

1 Like

The best company for tecnlogy. Anker produces quality products that work and last as described.

1 Like

Love your products, there well made and reliable. Anger Rocks! Also site logged me out just when I got in:( oh well.

1 Like

@ankerofficial I was comment 5, and then site went down now like comment 20.

So you changed the order!

1 Like

Anker has been my go-to charging brand for a couple years now. It is the only charging company that provides the absolute fastest charge fro my device and the upmost convince in portability, usability, and price!

1 Like

This is what I had been looking for, for a while. This takes one piece of tech out from my baggage as I travel or through my daily routine. The Blog crashed, so I know I won’t be the first 10, but I can probably get it from Amazon pretty quickly.

1 Like

Anker charging products go everywhere I go and are accessible every where in my home for all my charging needs. Nothing beats their reliability, endurance and portability!

1 Like

Shout out to the Anker team for another brilliant innovation! Way to go :).

1 Like

I love Anker, I love Anker, I love Anker, I love Anker…<3

1 Like

I was number 10 …Then blog crashed and the back up server was at capacity now i show as # 50 something … it shows many people that commented right at 10! Looks like more then 10 chargers giveaway :blush:

1 Like

I own two Anker PowerCore chargers. My wife uses the 26800 PowerCore and she can charge her iPhone 6 Plus for days. We love Anker products because their built tough.

1 Like

I love all of my cable’s and the powercore 5000 portable battery, I have also gifted your cable’s & a portable battery, I love all of my Anker products, I am never without the power I need, everything product I have is high quality, would love to have this new product

1 Like

Love the products has helped me out of a jam so many times.

1 Like

They should do the top 25 or 30 because the site crashed!

2 Likes

I commented as #2 after AnkerOffcial right below Eins7ein (first comment) and hit resfresh and the page wasn’t loading so I closed the browser and logged in and now my comment has shifted further down. I have a Printscreen however I am unable to upload it to this comment thread.

Agree. I just made a post about it and how the comments shifted.

This looks like a really good addition to the Anker product line I have several Anker products; they perform to specifications, and are trouble-free. Really helps those of us who travel!

1 Like

Anker battery packs are a life saver. combine them with the wall charger and now that is a killer product!

1 Like

Check my post about this.

The products are awesome. I do a lot of camping never power around. Great uses that help so much

1 Like