A Charging Miracle!

I love my Anker battery packs, they’re great quality and Anker always have excellent customer service.

I really like anker chargers as well as their micro usb cables. Great quality (endurance and performance)
at acceptable prices.

1 Like

I love Anker, I love Anker, I love Anker, I love Anker…<3

1 Like

Anker makes the best charging products that I have ever used!

1 Like

i love anker products and use them everyday! I’d love to get this new product!

1 Like

Anker is definitely one of my favorite technology companies. I use the PowerPort 2 and the PowerCore 10000 almost every day!

1 Like

I use Anker chargers everyday. They are a reliable company with great customer support.

Have the 2nd Gen Astro 6700mAh Portable Charger and I love it.
Anker makes great products.

1 Like

Did I make it? This is a good product.

1 Like

Thanks for all the awesome products that you make. Anker is awesome!

1 Like

Thanks for all the great Anker products. I have replaced every other charger with Anker products!

1 Like

I love this product! Its the most versatile charger on the market! Super excited to get one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been using Anker’s products from past many months and I just love them.

1 Like

Website was down at 8 am. I’m upset now.
But Anker. I love your products.

2 Likes

I own a Anker power battery pack that I always carry on the go, it’s absolutely a reliable fast charger that never deceived me so far.

1 Like

Anker is a great company and provides high quality accessories. This new Powercore Fusion is a game changer!!

1 Like

Yeah website down for me as well until just now, yay post 100 lol

I love Anker and all of their products, a great company that stands behind there products.

1 Like

I was comment 5.

Then I disappeared.

Forum crashed right at 8am :frowning: I hope I can still get one. I own a small collection of Anker gear and I’d love to add to the list!

1 Like

Sounds awesome sign me up please I would love one can’t wait

1 Like