A Charging Miracle!

Bought an Astro E1 recently, best charger I’ve used so far. Gives me about a day and a half of extra battery for my phone.

1 Like

I love my Anker Astro! Looking forward to the Fusion!

1 Like

Received free gift charger…Best thing ever…Works amazing!! I love it

1 Like

I love anker products and this one looks pretty awesome!

1 Like

Anker makes the best products! I love me some Anker!

1 Like

Trust in Anker and never be left with a dead battery again! From the wall or on the go the NEW PowerCore Fusion 5000 2-in-1 Portable Charger and Wall Charger has got you covered!! Thanks for making AWESOME products Anker!!

1 Like

I am in love with the power bars and bricks I have recieved from Anker. Even the one I won during the Christmas giveaway!

1 Like

Would love to try it

1 Like

I absoltely LOVE Anker portable chargers. I own 2 of them, and I especially love how durable they are. I drop them more than I care to admit, and both my plastic and metal ones are still working perfectly fine!

ANKER’S PORTABLE CHARGERS ARE THE BEST. The portable chargers are built strong and charge fast.

1 Like

I use Anker for all my mobile power/charging needs. I :heart: Anker!

Hello Anker, first of all Thanks a ton for being part of our everyday lives. you have added so much quality to my gadgets. I have been using anker past 4 years, starting with charging cable ( power line+ micro usb), powercore mini 3350mah, (lipstick), power core 10000 mah, and the little awesome dynamite sound core mini bluetooth speaker (my favorite), even my iphone screen protector ( Glass guard ), oh not to forget, my iPad folio keyboard case, you are just amazing. always exceeded my expectations, and your customer service is the best i must say. God bless.

1 Like

I absolutely love Anker products! They never let down and are always high quality. I am almost tot eh point where all of my charging products (portable chargers, USB cables) are all Anker. Will continue to support this company as long as the quality remains!

1 Like

HMy Anker charger is probably the only thing to keep my 2.5+ year old Nexus running after a day of heavy use! Always recommend your products to friends who ask!

1 Like

I have had nothing but great things to say about Anker Products. They are all superb!

anker has always been great with their customer service. not to mention they also have great products.

1 Like

A great tool for me to use in the fdny to make sure I always have communication
Huzzah to the anker powercore fusion

1 Like

Big thanks to Anker for saving my phone’s screen with their temper glass protector​:+1:and for powering me on the road :point_up:

Anker has been the best company when it comes to powering my devices. Their is very few issues and when their is, it is easily fixed with a quick email. A phenomenal customer support, making me actually recommend them to all my friends. Now instead of seeing cheap gas station chargers, i see Anker being used by them. This comes to both battery packs and cables. A+

1 Like

I love using my power core+26,800 already this new product is a great move towards versatility.

1 Like