A Charging Miracle!

i love all of my portable anker backup battery and all the super durable lighting cables!!!

1 Like

Anker batteries are the best, their chargers are also great. Would love to have a portable charger for my travels

1 Like

I love my Anker 20000QC portable charger. I can finally charge my Samsung S7 edge on the go without worrying about the battery pack dying before charging my phone to 100%. I am now an Anker Junkie.

1 Like

This power bank looks incredible! Thank you Anker for this opportunity to win such a cool new gadget, and thank you for sending me my iPhone screen protectors. Anker is awesome!

1 Like

Anker’s chargers are absolutely fantastic! They always outperform any other power banks or chargers that I have ever tried, and charge at a fast rate.

1 Like

I have lots of Anker products and love them so much that I buy them for friends as gifts. The battery packs are useful as part of any travel kit, and I can be confident all of the chargers are safe. Devices like phones and tablets are expensive, so it’s worth the extra few dollars to get high-quality Anker products, backed by a great warranty. In the Amazon reviews for other chargers, there’s always comments about devices catching fire(!!!) so it pays to buy Anker chargers and cables, in my opinion.

1 Like

Anker has great quality products at low prices and are very reliable. Their chargers are very fast and the design is so sleek.

1 Like

I love Anker products so much! The powerlines and powerbank are great products. They charge my devices so fast! They are reliable and Customer Support are superb. Recommended it to my family and friends. I wanna try this new Powercore Fusion!

1 Like

I got an Anker battery pack about a year ago and it has been fantastic! I don’t even charge my phone at night anymore, instead I charge my phone and battery pack at work. If my phone is flagging before I get back to work, I can use the battery pack (or my Anker car charger). Even if I forget to charge the battery pack at work it lasts for about a week. In fact, the battery pack just got me through a 3-day weekend without a wall charger at all.

1 Like

Anker is awesome, love the portable chargers. Have them for the whole family. Always quality products.

1 Like

I have been using portable chargers (20,600 Mah) and wall charger (5 usb) from anker for years (since 2014) and i can’t be more happy, the fact that i can just charge my portable charger once a week and i do not have to worry about my phone battery been low and when i am in my house i can charge almost all my devices at the same time with my current 5 usb slots wall charger (with came with 5 micro usb cables when i buy it).

Now with a 2-in-1 it will be our (a lot of you guys and me) first choice for travel needs of juice (charge).

1 Like

Portable chargers by @Anker has provided me with the ease of
always having power on hand. This NEW
product only makes it easier. #PowerCore #Fusion

2 Likes

Hey Anker!!! I love the power port 2. I use it every day.

1 Like

Anker you are awesome and so are your products.

1 Like

TThis would be an awesome product to try out. I love using Anker products. They are only product I trust.

1 Like

10 to comment

1 Like

I use Anker a lot, I travel a lot on bikes, planes, hotel life out of backpack and always on the lookout for dense powerful items so I can work and live.

I love my Anker PowerCore 20100! It charges all my devices on the go, and holds a charge when not in use. Awesome battery pack! The 2-in-1 Powercore Fusion charger looks brilliant, no need for a charging block and cable!

1 Like

Anker is my go to brand. I recommend them to all of my friends and family when they’re in the market for chargers, cables, or power banks.

1 Like

Love Anker!

1 Like