[New Release] 8% Thinner | eufy RoboVac 11S

Eufy RoboVac 11S is currently on sale for $186.99 ($33 off, rated 5.0 :star:).

With Eufy having recently made the decision to pull its previous flagship model (11c Pet) from Amazon and sell it exclusively in stores, there was a strong indication that a new higher-end model would be coming. Today Eufy is beginning to sell it’s 5th RoboVac 11 model, the RoboVac 11S.

RoboVac 11S is Eufy’s slimmest robotic vacuum ever. Measuring in at 2.85", it is 8% thinner than RoboVac 11.

In some ways, RoboVac 11S is the most advanced model Eufy currently sells. However, there are some ways in which it is inferior to other models.

Here’s a rundown of some the most noteworthy features.

• BoostIQ™ Technology: New feature automatically increases suction power when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
  • All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest RoboVac (2.85’’) but increases suction power to 1300Pa with a low 60dB operation volume.
  • High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers up to 100 minutes* of constant, powerful suction.
  • Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Recharges automatically.
  • What You Get: Eufy RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, extra set of side brushes, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.

At 1300Pa max suction power, this is the strongest RoboVac ever.
However, RoboVac 11S is not compatible with the EufyHome app and smart assistants, which is somewhat strange for the newest release. Of course, we may see a RoboVac 11cS, but nothing has passed through the FCC that would suggest that yet.
In addition, this RoboVac does not include barrier strips, unlike RoboVac 11c Pet.

In summary, it is better in some ways but inferior in others to the most recent model, 11c Pet.

On Amazon.

I know I say this every time, but I really hope we see RoboVac 12 soon. And Eufy teams, please work on mapping. The current navigation system needs a lot of help, and there are no signs of this changing with RoboVac 11S! A focus on high pile carpets would also be welcome :grin:

What do you think about Eufy’s latest RoboVac? Do you already own a RoboVac? Is this compelling enough for you to upgrade? Personally, I have the original 11, and this is nowhere near convincing enough. Let us know what you’re thinking down below!

7 Likes

It’s always nice to see that Anker keeps wanting to improve their products. I’ve always been intrigued by these RoboVac but unfortunately, the way my apartment is, it wouldn’t work for me.

1 Like

Looks like the price went up a bit since the last time I posted… was $220 earlier today (up $20 from $200).

At present, our new RoboVac 11S only have only a small amount of inventory, so first come and first served!:grin:

What’s the outlook for the future of the RoboVac lineup looking like?

Eufy RoboVac 11S is currently on sale for $186.99 ($33 off, rated 5.0 :star:).

I believe this is the same price I paid for the original 11 when it was having quite the discount.

It’s always good to keep in mind that these RoboVacs have a 12 month warranty instead of the typical 18 months.

2 Likes

Update: Use code 55QRFQZK to get Eufy’s string lights for free with RoboVac 11S, which is still on sale for $186.99!

1 Like

The previous sale has expired, but now Eufy is offering $20 off (bringing the price down to $199.99) with an on-page coupon. Just visit the listing and check the box to apply the discount!

Helpful comparison chart between the other RoboVac’s still selling online on the Amazon listing:

This also means that there are no RoboVacs with app functionality still selling on Amazon, as the 11c has been discontinued and the 11c Pet is now an offline (Walmart only?) exclusive. Thoughts on this?

In case you’ve missed the last couple of discounts, currently code EUFY0803 brings the price of the new Robovac 11S down to just $194.99!

Amazon link: https://amazon.com/dp/B079QYYGF1/?tag=cm-deal-us-2018-20

Now available in Canada for $299.99

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B079QYYGF1

1 Like

There’s a discount code for it today that brings it to $180 (US) on Amazon: KINJA108.

Also a code for the eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 that brings it down to $220(US) on Amazon: KINJA216.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Those are great deals[quote=“RuhRoh, post:12, topic:60086”]
There’s a discount code for it today that brings it to $180 (US) on Amazon: KINJA108.
[/quote]Lowest price[quote=“RuhRoh, post:12, topic:60086”]
Also a code for the eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 that brings it down to $220(US) on Amazon: KINJA216.
[/quote]Was $207 on Prime Day

1 Like

Video Featuring RoboVac 11S:

1 Like

Nice deals, Thanks 4sharing!