6 ft USB-C to Lightning Cable Pre-Order Now Available

Hey, Anker fans!

If you’ve been following our charging innovations of late, you know that we’ve launched our very first MFi certified USB-C to Lightning cable this year. This cable lets iPhone users access full-speed charging at 18W; a speed unreachable by standard USB-A to Lightning charging.

However, we knew that there was a way to make our newest PowerLine II cable even better: by extending the length! Now Apple enthusiasts can enjoy full-speed charging while pacing and talking on the phone (you do it, don’t lie), relaxing on the sofa, or catching up on those last few social media posts in bed before clocking some Zs.

As reviews have pointed out, the PowerLine II 3-foot cable is highly durable, and this one is no different. In each case, we took the cable and bent it over 12,000 times, making sure that it could handle the strain of repetitive movements over its lifetime. And speaking of a lifetime, this cable also boasts **PowerLine II’**s signature lifetime warranty. You may never have to buy another cable again.

PowerLine II USB-C to Lightning (6 ft version) launches on June 10th, but we couldn’t wait to share the news with you immediately! What’s more, you can lock in your pre-order right now to make sure you get your cable as soon as it’s ready. Supplies are limited, so hurry over to our Amazon page today.

Get ready to forego your fraying, breaking, unreliable discount store cables, and secure yourself a high-speed cable for life.

Power On!

18 Likes

Will these be available in UK anytime soon?
Clicked on link and said doesn’t ship to UK

2 Likes

Of course not, we don’t need stuff like that here! :wink:

2 Likes

Oh excellent! We just got 2 of these new cables, and they are really robust as well, MUCH better than Apples own rubbish

1 Like

Echo above, what about outside the US - UK here

It’s an awesome cable! But I hope apple switches to USB-C soon :frowning:

1 Like

Great deal for iPhone 8 and above, and for US members, get it before it is gone, or at least be the first to own it :grin:

The iPad Pro is usb c

Seems like there is high demand for them outside the US. Anker needs to take advantage of it and start making them available in different countries

hit the like button if you think anker is amazing

2 Likes

@Nemh289 Please be aware points trading is not permitted on the community, asking for likes to a comment would be considered as this…

As your relatively new I would recommend having a look over the community rules here…

https://community.anker.com/power_draw/rules

2 Likes

I usually stay away from white cables but that’s a nice looking cable :sunglasses:

:joy: Thank you for your appreciation. Your ordered cable will be shipped around June 10th.

1 Like

It will be available in the UK around the mid of June. So stay tuned!:grin: @anker714

1 Like

German fans will get it very soon! Around the mid of June.:grin:

2 Likes

Yes, other markets will be released soon.

1 Like

Great job guys

anker do like doing pre orders in the USA dont no why :confused:

Thanks, I didn’t ask for it tho :grin:

1 ft or 4 in version anytime soon?