5 Ways eufy RoboVac can Make You Happier at Home

Hey, eufy fans!

As I am sure many of you are aware there are a number of perks that come with owning a robotic vacuum cleaner. Keeping a spotless home and eliminating the need for cleaning chores is something we can all get on-board with. However, there are other benefits that are associated with owning a RoboVac that you may not have thought of. So let’s take a look at 5 ways RoboVac can make you happier at home.

1.It’s a known fact: Clutter causes stress.

Coming home to a messy house after a long day at work only adds to your frustrations. Boost your mood by coming back to clean rooms “ready” for you. Set RoboVac to clean while you’re at work and arrive home without the stress. The ultra-thin 2.85” body effortlessly glides under low-hanging furniture and into hard-to-reach areas. Advanced drop and anti-collision sensors keep RoboVac safe wherever it goes. Make clutter-caused stress a thing of the past!

2.Give your RoboVac some personality.

RoboVac owners will know that after a while your little helper becomes a part of the home. Funny interactions with kids and pets can occur on a regular basis. So why not personalize your RoboVac and enjoy these moments to the fullest? Adding some fun stickers or give it a name is a great way to add a personal touch. Say hi to “BillyBot” as he goes about his cleaning, carefully navigating each room. The 10 built-in infrared sensors allow RoboVac to constantly be aware of its surroundings even if Rover thinks otherwise.

3. Make your bedroom a sleep haven.

It has been proven that keeping a neat and tidy bedroom can give you a better night’s sleep. RoboVac’s super-strong 2000Pa of suction will leave your floors spotless and may even help you doze off. For those of you who like to take afternoon naps, being woken by vacuum noise will not be a concern. RoboVac operates at a volume no louder than a working microwave.

4. Throw more parties!

We all know that the worst part of throwing a party is dealing with the mess the next day. Allow RoboVac to offer a helping hand by cleaning your floors of popcorn and chips! With non-stop cleaning abilities and smart return when the battery is low, it will have your place looking as good as new in no time! Unfortunately, RoboVac won’t be able to help with your hangover!

5. Less time cleaning, more time relaxing.

By eliminating the need to vacuum your floors RoboVac gives you the gift of more personal time! Whether you use this time to put your feet up, catch up on your favorite Netflix series or learn a new language, the choice is yours! Give your RoboVac instructions by voice or using your phone via the EufyHome app, Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant. Convenient control while you focus on the things which matter!

With all these fantastic benefits in mind, we thought why not give you the chance to get in on the action with an exclusive saving. Pick up our best-selling RoboVac 11S Max for only £184.99. See for yourself how RoboVac can make you happier at home—but act fast as this exclusive offer ends August 4th, 2019. Shop now on eufylife.co.uk

Go get yours!

Fans from the US and Germany can also check on our website for the full RoboVac collection.

For those of you who already own a RoboVac, let us hear about your experiences. Have you noticed any other ways in which RoboVac makes you happier at home? Leave your stories in the comments below!

Remember to share this exclusive deal with your friends so they can experience all these perks and more too!

Regards, eufy team

9 Likes

Awesome! :+1:

1 Like

Sorry, i do not own any RoboVac yet, and therefore hope to be allowed anyway to post and answer this question for me here :wink:

How RoboVac can make me happier at my home? That’s quite easy:
As soon as the G-Series and especially the L-Series are realased to the market and i will probably buy my L70 at BlackFriday (which will be the first really smart RoboVac in my opionion, including smart cleaning and mapping by laser finally and therefore will be up to date and competitive to the thousand others already available - even in the low budget sector) i really hope and guess this L70 will make me very happy at my home :smiley:

2 Likes

Umm I allready on a dyson so it won’t really Benefit me lol

@Alex_Honnor a Dyson can’t do the hoovering for you :wink:

Yes but a Robo vac can’t go upstairs I can :wink:

4 Likes

A Dyson is for making you troubles,
An Eufy is for working an cleaning.:joy:

2 Likes

I know but I love my Dyson v8 animal it never lets me down :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

We should start competition.
Willy my old 11S ( the “S” stands for “sly” he really confessed now after some inquiries ) is ready.

2 Likes

I see the benefits, just waiting for a nice deal :wink:

And my Dyson hasn’t broken :man_shrugging:t2:

Willy is strong too after a year of heavy duty.
May be because I talk to him every day.:joy:

1 Like

Great article, definitely considering buying one even more now!

2 Likes