5 Things Android Did Before iPhone X

Are there more restrictions that Apple has to comply with to sell phones there?
Also, UK pays more than the US for petrol, right?

Love this post!

1 Like

Remember that Apple does not do very many things first. They may be the first widely adopted and remembered, but ultimately that comes down to Apple “reinventing” features. This year, I think Face ID is a prime example of that.

$1000

1 Like

I agree. That’s horrible, BUT…

Compared to rest of flagship market (especially Galaxy Note8), it’s not completely out of the question.

Bad thing is Apple’s products don’t devalue for years.

5 Likes

Galaxy S6 was not rated for water resistance.

Pretty sure the iPhone X cameras are way better than GS6.

I still don’t understand why Apple increased screen resolution if Retina was 300.

Remember Nigel, this is the first OLED display good enough to be in an iPhone :joy: jk

3GB of ram in a Samsung phone is a big difference from 3GB in an Apple device.

But I get your point.

1 Like

I don’t like the price of iPhone X, but that is the only bad thing about it. $850-900 should be more realistic

One thing Samsung Note did before iphone is the blowup and the ban of Note 7 on planes. People have put battery in phones for years, and Samsung didn’t do it right. Apple had some bad stuff too, but nothing at the scale of Note 7.

Samsung has made phones for years before Apple, losing the hi-end market to Apple is a clear defeat and showing inferior hardware and software design.

1 Like

Apple good at making things popular, their promotion way are attractive!

2 Likes

If prefer my S7, but my fathers iphone X works well

1 Like

Like Apple maps​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

they are beter than google

The iPhone may look bland now as many of its competitors have caught up and surpassed the company, however when it was introduced 10 years ago, it was one of a kind. Competition is just the market adjusting to demand of users.

Competition between the companies has brought us better smartphones, that are improving yearly. I am more comfortable with the iPhone, but I’m happy that Android phones are pushing the Apple giant to take leaps, even if the latest leaps have been bunny jumps.

1 Like

Ther are cheapper phones than this tow brands

1 Like

Yeah, you are right. Competition always push technical improvement, which means the ultimate beneficiary of a good product is the consumers:grin:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial so after all this, what can we take from it? Please make the same products you make for apple, for android!

1 Like

That would only be fair!!! Might as well cater to the other 88% of the population as well

1 Like

Why doesn’t Apple make Android phones?

They can still keep some uniqueness, but just innovate faster and cheaper.

They have less control over the ecosystem and/or they would say the ecosystem is not compatible with their core services ie iCloud etc

Unlikely, it would still be a year or two behind the requests that most want but with the premium tag above the others…

Don’t get me wrong I’m a fan of Apple products (especially the iOS Ecosystem) but I’m not one of the hardcore fans that is willing to buy into the yearly cycle of getting the latest products, which with some Android phones you could afford. I normally hold 2-3 years before updating an Apple device, at which point thanks to the sale value I can normally generate a third of the price I paid to put back into the new product.

2 Likes

WOW unbelievable!

1 Like