5-Port 60W USB Wall Charger, PowerPort I with PD Port Type-C (Review)

I’m really satisfied with this wall charger by ANKER. It’s a really high quality product like any other from this company. This is an upgraded version, which supports more devices and improves your charging experience.
Finally I can charge all of my devices at once.
Thanks to the 5 ports included, you can charge all your devices at the same time at maximum speed. It has 5 regular “PowerIQ” ports (2.4A max per port) and one Type-C port with Power Delivery (PD) for fast charging. Using the Type-C port you can charge your MacBook at full speed (30w) and using a Type-C to lightning cable you can now fast charge your newest iPhone X or iPhone 8/8 Plus.
The upgraded PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies are more accurate and automatically detects and adjusts the charging current that your device supports for maximum charging speed.

It does NOT reduce the charging speed while using all the ports at the same time, I’ve used the 5 ports at once to charge my iPhone, iPad, Jaybird x3’s and some portable chargers and they all charged super fast at the maximum speed supported thanks to the 60W of power.

In the time I’ve been using it i haven’t got any problem with this charger whatsoever, it works great and charges really fast.
Also, you can be sure that all of your devices will be safe while using this charger, since it has a “MultiProtect 11-point Safety System” which includes overcharge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features.

The design is great and feels really premium and made out of high quality materials, making it super durable

It comes in a nice premium packaging, you’ll get in the box your 5-Port PowerPort, one AC Power Cord which is great so you can place your charger in your desktop or anywhere you want, and adhesive strip for easier installation and your regular paperwork.

There’s nothing much more to say, it’s a great desktop charger, works as advertised. I really recommend it if you have many devices that you need to charge at once like me.

6 Likes

Great review :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice review, but count the number of PowerIQ charging ports again. :wink:

2 Likes

I also have more and more equipment now, and I still use the 2-port charger. Maybe I’ll have to consider this 5-port wall charger in the future. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ups my bad, haha I don’t know why I said 5… you’re right it has FOUR regular IQ ports and one Type-C PD. Thanks for noticing.

1 Like

I agree! It so convenient to charge multiple devices at once… you won’t regret getting this charger, I really love it.

@AnkerOfficial Shouldn’t you have the 5 port one already from your Christmas Box? Or did you get a different one

I think AnkerOfficial got Liberty ear buds and a coffee mug. So yes it was a different version

Thank you, for your great review. So it si the standard anker quality.

My Christmas Box only have Liberty earbuds and a coffee mug.
I’m so jealous of you hahahaha!! :smile: